Should lesbians taste bbc

Lesbians.....lol..... I've always managed. Raw with no pulling out. The bodies those studs hide underneath all that bagging clothing...View attachment 6759413
I learned my lesson a long time ago and ever since then I always craved a black man inside me, and ever since the first time i always take his nut deep. Its only natural to do my part and it feels amazing🙌🏽😘

Lesbians don't sleep with men. If they do, they're not lesbians 🤣 They would be considered bisexual.
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Lesbians don't sleep with men. If they do, they're not lesbians 🤣 They would be considered bisexual.
Okay but tell me this, when you see two women who are in a relationship together in a bar, would you describe them as a lesbian couple or a bisexual couple. A lesbian couple right, because until they f u c k a cock in front of you you don't know. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Okay but tell me this, when you see two women who are in a relationship together in a bar, would you describe them as a lesbian couple or a bisexual couple. A lesbian couple right, because until they f u c k a cock in front of you you don't know. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I'm not talking about a couple in a bar... I don't understand what your out of context statement has to do with anything... The OP never mentioned a bar, nor did I. I don't know if you're just trying to sound smart, but it didn't work.

Back