Should I text my wife’s ex about meeting up with her?

Should I text my wife’s ex lover? He has been trying to meet up with her but she wouldn’t go alone last night while we were having sex. I told her to go meet up with him. She has a free night Saturday night told her she can text him or I can text him should I reach out and let him know I talk to him and tell him? She says be careful telling him things because he will do it.

Should I text my wife’s ex lover? He has been trying to meet up with her but she wouldn’t go alone last night while we were having sex. I told her to go meet up with him. She has a free night Saturday night told her she can text him or I can text him should I reach out and let him know I talk to him and tell him? She says be careful telling him things because he will do it.
What is the point of texting him? Does she still want him?

She has said if we do this that’s the only person she would be remotely interested in doing it with she said with him it’s just sex and he won’t come between us he has told me that all so but they must have loved fuckin each other I havnt got a straight answer about it just know what she’s told me about them.

She has said if we do this that’s the only person she would be remotely interested in doing it with she said with him it’s just sex and he won’t come between us he has told me that all so but they must have loved fuckin each other I havnt got a straight answer about it just know what she’s told me about them.
Again, this sounds like a recipe for failure.
Not just as a lifestyle perspective, I've been in swinging as a couple and single since 2000, I've seen this several times and it's always leads I to failure.
Your best to pack your bags and move on

Our relationship is stronger than that she knows I’m allowing it not the other way around. Sorry your relationship wasn’t that strong or that you didn’t respect your spouse

Our relationship is stronger than that she knows I’m allowing it not the other way around. Sorry your relationship wasn’t that strong or that you didn’t respect your spouse
That's all you bro...
I personally wouldn't stick a turd back on my ass because I'm done with that *******..
But of you allowed her, tells me your already on your way out anyway...
Her ex gonna fuck her, your got it after him, she allowed you to get that... She's gonna go back to her ex one way or another.

Your one temporary, don't own pussy only get your turn...

1. Nah, don't do it.
2. Change your profile to "Male" because your partner is obviously not on this site.
3. Are you serious? With what part of your body are you thinking? *SmH*

Keep going… keep talking about him during sex and that you want her to feel him again deep inside her again…tell her she has your full permission to make love to him….also whisper “ he wants to be with you in bed again “….” He wants to make love to you tonight”…when it happens and at this point its going too….you’re going to see this entire new attitude of happiness this sexually satisfied attitude… it’s wonderful for you and her… ps try and get the details you’ll blow your load hearing them.

It sounds like a hot fantasy but its one I think should stay in the bedroom. Seeing your wife/girlfriend get taken or having her mess around is one thing but an ex lover..... There was real chemistry there, that is playing a little to close to the fire for me. Even though I have thought about it before. I would let my friends have a run at her before an ex.

Absolutely

This has been my fantasy for a while. My girlfriend has had many black exes before me. A few of them she still is excited by.

Back