Should I have went for it?

Kyle7

Male
Gold Member
On a recent trip to NYC with my wife I needed to use the restroom while we were walking along the pier. So I found a public one right along where we were walking. I went in and got into the stall where I noticed another gentleman in the stall next to me. A minute later he starts chatting me up, small talk and what not. He finishes and leaves. I finish my business and as I walk out I notice the man that was in the stall beside me. He was a gorgeous short black man that looked like he was taking a short work break. My question is should I have gauged his interest in letting me suck him?? He seemed very friendly and even gave me a nice look as I walked past.

Yea I would say you should have went for it, i would have def been flirting with u harder to see how nice that throat feels.

On a recent trip to NYC with my wife I needed to use the restroom while we were walking along the pier. So I found a public one right along where we were walking. I went in and got into the stall where I noticed another gentleman in the stall next to me. A minute later he starts chatting me up, small talk and what not. He finishes and leaves. I finish my business and as I walk out I notice the man that was in the stall beside me. He was a gorgeous short black man that looked like he was taking a short work break. My question is should I have gauged his interest in letting me suck him?? He seemed very friendly and even gave me a nice look as I walked past.
Yes go for it. Im full of regrets on missed opertunity to service a Black Man. My advice is if you think it's worth a shot then take it.

Back