Should I cuckold him before the wedding?

I loved reading this and definitely think doing it before the wedding is ideal. His fantasy isn’t going to go away and at least this lets you both explore and see how you enjoy it. I think you at doing the right thing and are going to have fun doing it!

Just schedule with Tony, and make a video of it. He isn’t there, but he can see what happens. Give him the video to watch in private, and ask him after if he still wants you as his wife. When he says yes, tell him Tony will be at the wedding and he will see you and him live after the reception, etc.

That way he has no clue about what is happening and you can focus on you and Tony and not worry about what your man will think, if he will get cold feet, etc.

Update: I had the night planned! Saturday we were going to meet Tony. Brett didn’t know that of course. Apparently it wasn’t meant to be because Brett got food poisoning and couldn’t leave the bathroom all day/night! I cancelled with Tony who probably thinks we just got cold feet and have been trying to figure out when to do this now! ******* of a bitch!!!
Maybe it's a sign for something?

Just schedule with Tony, and make a video of it. He isn’t there, but he can see what happens. Give him the video to watch in private, and ask him after if he still wants you as his wife. When he says yes, tell him Tony will be at the wedding and he will see you and him live after the reception, etc.

That way he has no clue about what is happening and you can focus on you and Tony and not worry about what your man will think, if he will get cold feet, etc.
Then I’d be afraid he’ll hate it the whole time and I’ll have cheated on him if he does!!

from all you have said I really don't think you have anything to worry about with Brett hating it, have you watch any cuckold videos together, to get an idea what very would love to watch you doing, and having the bull at the wedding hot as fuck.

I’m new here and need some advise. I’m getting married in May and my fiancé reeeeeeeeally wants me to fuck a black guy.

Some backstory:

My fiancé Brett and I have been together for two years, engaged for six months of those years. He’s twenty-six, I’m twenty-nine. Cuckoldry has been a long time fantasy of his. Specifically, with a BBC. He has this sense of admiration for black guys because I’m pretty sure he thinks they’re all hung. Anyway, we’ve talked about the possibility of dabbling in the lifestyle but I’m slightly apprehensive.

I tried swinging with my ex husband and it didn’t work out. To be fair, the marriage most likely would’ve ended eventually, but swinging finished us off quickly. We didn’t swing long, but I did really enjoy the excitement of it. I did not enjoy seeing my guy with another girl though. And, my ex was a jerk about the whole thing.

My fiancé knows about my swinging past and wants to eliminate the other female and have me fuck black men. Of course, the idea of having fun with some hunky black guys sounds great to me but I’m a little afraid it’ll change Brett. That history is destined to repeat itself for me. I don’t want to lose him over this, which brings me to my dilemma.

I know he wants this badly and this fetish of his isn’t going away. In fact, I’m starting to feel like not acting on it will also be detrimental to our relationship but he isn’t getting what he needs. So I wonder if I should fulfill his cuckold fantasy before we get married in case things do go sideways, we won’t have to get a divorce? Or do I wait until after we’re hitched and potentially risk another messy divorce for myself?

If I decide to do it before the wedding, I could call it his wedding gift from me to him. What do you think?

You should go for it. Make his fantasy come true and start fucking those BBC's. He'll love it.
I cannot think of a better wedding gift.
Women like you are so hard to find that he will never want to let you go.

Well it happened! Tony came over last night and we cuckolded my fiancé!

I told Brett I have a surprise. That I set up a black guy to come over that I knew from my former life. I should’ve taken a picture of his face! Sheer disbelief and excitement. I told him I’ll fulfill his fantasy tonight if he really wants it. He said “oh god yes!” So I text Tony and he came over.

It was a little weird at first having him just show up without any intros. But Tony has done this plenty before and took the lead. Brett didn’t object at all because he’s always in awe of black men, especially when they take a dominant role like Tony did.

Anyway, I don’t really know what else to say. We fucked hard. Tony came several times as did I. The man knows what he’s doing! I had forgotten how exciting the lifestyle is. It was really hot. This situation was much better than my previous so as long as it doesn’t end like my last then I think we’re onto something!

I let Brett record as much as he wanted so he took full advantage. I’m going to try to post a couple of the short videos because I know how much people like that!

After Tony left, Brett took his turn. He didn’t hesitate to take those sloppy seconds. He got off in a matter of seconds so I guess he enjoyed it. He’s been thanking me profusely and has been extra sweet to me. Foot rubs, he cleaned the apartment, and made me breakfast in bed this morning! I get great sex and a sweet fiancé! Jackpot!

I told Brett I have a surprise. That I set up a black guy to come over that I knew from my former life. I should’ve taken a picture of his face! Sheer disbelief and excitement. I told him I’ll fulfill his fantasy tonight if he really wants it. He said “oh god yes!” So I text Tony and he came over.

It was a little weird at first having him just show up without any intros. But Tony has done this plenty before and took the lead. Brett didn’t object at all because he’s always in awe of black men, especially when they take a dominant role like Tony did.

Anyway, I don’t really know what else to say. We fucked hard. Tony came several times as did I. The man knows what he’s doing! I had forgotten how exciting the lifestyle is. It was really hot. This situation was much better than my previous so as long as it doesn’t end like my last then I think we’re onto something!

I let Brett record as much as he wanted so he took full advantage. I’m going to try to post a couple of the short videos because I know how much people like that!

After Tony left, Brett took his turn. He didn’t hesitate to take those sloppy seconds. He got off in a matter of seconds so I guess he enjoyed it. He’s been thanking me profusely and has been extra sweet to me. Foot rubs, he cleaned the apartment, and made me breakfast in bed this morning! I get great sex and a sweet fiancé! Jackpot!

Congratz! It's a win win win situation. I remember being extra sweet to my wife too when she had sex with her black lovers. I felt like I need to thank her in some way.

Sounds like you guys had a great time, congrats!

Would love to see those videos!!
Really enjoyed the post

i think what you say is smart but I want to do it before the wedding. My reason is largely financially motivated so we don’t waste all that money if he freaks out. Don’t think he will but there’s always the chance
You need an Interracial Cuckold PreNup! With all the people on this site, I bet there's a lawyer that could draft up something like that.

Post the vids!

Back