Should I cuckold him before the wedding?

I’m new here and need some advise. I’m getting married in May and my fiancé reeeeeeeeally wants me to fuck a black guy.

Some backstory:

My fiancé Brett and I have been together for two years, engaged for six months of those years. He’s twenty-six, I’m twenty-nine. Cuckoldry has been a long time fantasy of his. Specifically, with a BBC. He has this sense of admiration for black guys because I’m pretty sure he thinks they’re all hung. Anyway, we’ve talked about the possibility of dabbling in the lifestyle but I’m slightly apprehensive.

I tried swinging with my ex husband and it didn’t work out. To be fair, the marriage most likely would’ve ended eventually, but swinging finished us off quickly. We didn’t swing long, but I did really enjoy the excitement of it. I did not enjoy seeing my guy with another girl though. And, my ex was a jerk about the whole thing.

My fiancé knows about my swinging past and wants to eliminate the other female and have me fuck black men. Of course, the idea of having fun with some hunky black guys sounds great to me but I’m a little afraid it’ll change Brett. That history is destined to repeat itself for me. I don’t want to lose him over this, which brings me to my dilemma.

I know he wants this badly and this fetish of his isn’t going away. In fact, I’m starting to feel like not acting on it will also be detrimental to our relationship but he isn’t getting what he needs. So I wonder if I should fulfill his cuckold fantasy before we get married in case things do go sideways, we won’t have to get a divorce? Or do I wait until after we’re hitched and potentially risk another messy divorce for myself?

If I decide to do it before the wedding, I could call it his wedding gift from me to him. What do you think?
Duh. Live a little xx

Oh man I did it! I text Tony (the black guy I know from my swinging days) last night asking if he’s still in the lifestyle. He said shortly after my ex and I split, he got a gf and tried to be exclusive with her but couldn’t do it. He said he’s been meaning to get back into it but his contacts are no longer active either so he was happy to hear from me! I’m a lot more excited than I expected to be. He’s “the one that got away” while swinging. I don’t mean any emotional attachment, he isn’t relationship material. He is sex material tho. He’s tall, fit, huge cock, and can go and go and go! The first time I met him was at a party. Lots of people were there. He had a 3some with 2 wives in the living room while most of us gathered and watched. The two wives tired and quit before he did. He was seriously impressive to watch.

I told him my situation and what I’d like to do. I don’t want to use a condom, so I asked if he’s ok getting tested because he’s been with lots of women. He agreed right away. So, things are in the works!

Before the marriage definitely. Things have the chance of going south, but there's also a chance that it will make the connection between you two stronger. So there's not much upside or benefit doing it after you're married compared to before.

You guys can discuss how often this will happen. Maybe he just wants to see it once, or maybe he would like to see it a few more times than that. He will realize how lucky he is that you are open to trying this!

I’m new here and need some advise. I’m getting married in May and my fiancé reeeeeeeeally wants me to fuck a black guy.

Some backstory:

My fiancé Brett and I have been together for two years, engaged for six months of those years. He’s twenty-six, I’m twenty-nine. Cuckoldry has been a long time fantasy of his. Specifically, with a BBC. He has this sense of admiration for black guys because I’m pretty sure he thinks they’re all hung. Anyway, we’ve talked about the possibility of dabbling in the lifestyle but I’m slightly apprehensive.

I tried swinging with my ex husband and it didn’t work out. To be fair, the marriage most likely would’ve ended eventually, but swinging finished us off quickly. We didn’t swing long, but I did really enjoy the excitement of it. I did not enjoy seeing my guy with another girl though. And, my ex was a jerk about the whole thing.

My fiancé knows about my swinging past and wants to eliminate the other female and have me fuck black men. Of course, the idea of having fun with some hunky black guys sounds great to me but I’m a little afraid it’ll change Brett. That history is destined to repeat itself for me. I don’t want to lose him over this, which brings me to my dilemma.

I know he wants this badly and this fetish of his isn’t going away. In fact, I’m starting to feel like not acting on it will also be detrimental to our relationship but he isn’t getting what he needs. So I wonder if I should fulfill his cuckold fantasy before we get married in case things do go sideways, we won’t have to get a divorce? Or do I wait until after we’re hitched and potentially risk another messy divorce for myself?

If I decide to do it before the wedding, I could call it his wedding gift from me to him. What do you think?
Well you should do it, especially on your wedding night BBC only and no pussy for hubby most white men prefer to be pussy when the wife goes black and do clean ups but afraid to say that.

Oh man I did it! I text Tony (the black guy I know from my swinging days) last night asking if he’s still in the lifestyle. He said shortly after my ex and I split, he got a gf and tried to be exclusive with her but couldn’t do it. He said he’s been meaning to get back into it but his contacts are no longer active either so he was happy to hear from me! I’m a lot more excited than I expected to be. He’s “the one that got away” while swinging. I don’t mean any emotional attachment, he isn’t relationship material. He is sex material tho. He’s tall, fit, huge cock, and can go and go and go! The first time I met him was at a party. Lots of people were there. He had a 3some with 2 wives in the living room while most of us gathered and watched. The two wives tired and quit before he did. He was seriously impressive to watch.

I told him my situation and what I’d like to do. I don’t want to use a condom, so I asked if he’s ok getting tested because he’s been with lots of women. He agreed right away. So, things are in the works!
Great news! Looking forward to updates and photos! Love to see that!

wow this is hot, so can I ask, does Bret know you have messaged Tony? and have you mentioned him to Bret? and how impressive he is to watch?

Holy ******* I just realized I’m getting married in a month and a day!!! My days are very planned out so if I’m going to do this, I need to do it soon! Suddenly I’m very nervous! Time to set it up.....

Brett does not know I’m setting this up! We’ve been talking about it more than usual which he likes. I keep asking things like “would you really enjoy watching? If I had a black guy come over tonight, you’d be ok with that?” He doesn’t hesitate and says “absolutely,” or “no doubt.” Something like that. I have not talked about Tony that I can think of.

Holy smokes Tony is ready! He was waiting to have his ******* test papers in hand before texting me. I text him today and he’s picking them up as I type this!

My idea is to take Brett out on a date night. Go out to dinner where I’ll tell him what his gift is. See how he reacts. Then go to a nearby hotel where we’ll meet Tony in the lobby bar for intros over drinks. Then if all goes well, get a room and go upstairs? Good? Bad? Thoughts?

I just wanted to make the point that either the hotline nor the cuck should engage in this lifestyle unless they want to. In other words if you don't want to fuck big cocked men, then don't and if it means h, the cock, isn't getting what he needs sexually then you aren't meant for each other. Sexual desires are like other aspects of our life, music or movie preferences for example, they are inherent part do our being. If you are a cock and in you emotionally blackmail your wife into cuckolding you, then this seems to be almost a form of *******.
I can say as a Bull the worst thing to do is to find out a hottie wasn't emotionally into it. Yes she'll have a physically pleasurable tome. But if she was only doing it please hubby, then I feel tricked in being an accomplice in some type of abuse. For the Bulls, and I doubt any are here like this, if you don't care of the woman really wants to be there then you're not Bull but just some creep.
My point being sexual you have a Bull before or after the wedding is any interesting question from an emotional impact side. In other words it's like saving yourself for marriage.
But it seemed your question deal more with not being sure at all and thinking he wouldn't be happy if you didn't. That's not a question about timing. That's a question about compatability.
A side note: of course couple may try things and not like them, or like it at one point and not another. Hence why the idea of a forever commitment like marriage seems extremely difficult.

Holy smokes Tony is ready! He was waiting to have his ******* test papers in hand before texting me. I text him today and he’s picking them up as I type this!

My idea is to take Brett out on a date night. Go out to dinner where I’ll tell him what his gift is. See how he reacts. Then go to a nearby hotel where we’ll meet Tony in the lobby bar for intros over drinks. Then if all goes well, get a room and go upstairs? Good? Bad? Thoughts?

this sounds amazing, I would suggest though rather than telling him in a restaurant what you have planned it might be better to do that in a bar get a cubicle, and tell Brett, that all he has to do is text the guy, and he will come over to meet you both, when/if it happens, then kiss Brett and suggest you sit with Tony while Brett has to sit opposite you, kiss flirt and get all touchy/feely with Tony ask if Brett is still happy for it to happen then, enjoy the night.

Update: I had the night planned! Saturday we were going to meet Tony. Brett didn’t know that of course. Apparently it wasn’t meant to be because Brett got food poisoning and couldn’t leave the bathroom all day/night! I cancelled with Tony who probably thinks we just got cold feet and have been trying to figure out when to do this now! ******* of a bitch!!!

Back