Should I be worried about our new bull???

CutecoupleNbbc

Couple
Gold Member
So I recently set up my wife and a muscular black guy that goes to our gym and she and him have really taken off, they went on a first date yesterday which ended up with him making her cum 6 times
They are starting to hold hands pretty much where ever they go and he’s staying the night at our house I’m out of state traveling for work. She also told me that I need to co sign for him on the new car he’s getting. Which If that’s what they want then I will fufilll!
But anyway things have gone pretty far with this guy already, I’ve only hade a few conversations with him so far one being when I tried setting them up at first, and the 2nd and only other conversation was after they fucked yesterday for the first time, and his basically says to me that he will he taking great care of her pussy for me from now on and that she will be his before long. Then he started teasing me saying that my wife surely thinks I’m pathetic and even more pathetic down stairs. But then he started saying how much he loves playing with young couples like us Not sure If hes actually trying to steal her from me or is just saying that to get in my head I’m thinking he’s got a lot of experience with young couples so maby this is just his angle

So I recently set up my wife and a muscular black guy that goes to our gym and she and him have really taken off, they went on a first date yesterday which ended up with him making her cum 6 times
They are starting to hold hands pretty much where ever they go and he’s staying the night at our house I’m out of state traveling for work. She also told me that I need to co sign for him on the new car he’s getting. Which If that’s what they want then I will fufilll!
But anyway things have gone pretty far with this guy already, I’ve only hade a few conversations with him so far one being when I tried setting them up at first, and the 2nd and only other conversation was after they fucked yesterday for the first time, and his basically says to me that he will he taking great care of her pussy for me from now on and that she will be his before long. Then he started teasing me saying that my wife surely thinks I’m pathetic and even more pathetic down stairs. But then he started saying how much he loves playing with young couples like us Not sure If hes actually trying to steal her from me or is just saying that to get in my head I’m thinking he’s got a lot of experience with young couples so maby this is just his angle

Attachments

• C06AF71B-703D-43E6-B2BC-1035B4710F9F.jpeg
    C06AF71B-703D-43E6-B2BC-1035B4710F9F.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 235
  • E255F9D2-08B5-4AE3-ADE4-4DFF6FA8BBE8.png
    E255F9D2-08B5-4AE3-ADE4-4DFF6FA8BBE8.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 248
  • 0EAEE75C-333D-4E74-BBBA-2EAC57C10CA1.jpeg
    0EAEE75C-333D-4E74-BBBA-2EAC57C10CA1.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 1C98B04A-5774-48FC-BFEC-C1EB02378159.jpeg
    1C98B04A-5774-48FC-BFEC-C1EB02378159.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 53D89492-751A-4978-9C21-C1621E0F4F3C.jpeg
    53D89492-751A-4978-9C21-C1621E0F4F3C.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 267

However, this same man from the gym is aware she's already pregnant
with a another black man's baby . Is she visibly showing that pregnancy ?
He must certainly enjoy humiliating you. Do you still have sex ?

However, this same man from the gym is aware she's already pregnant
with a another black man's baby . Is she visibly showing that pregnancy ?
He must certainly enjoy humiliating you. Do you still have sex ?
Yes he’s aware and since he knows are going through with this he told us that he will only go bareback from now on. He said that he would have loved to have been the man to breed her but would love to have the opportunity in the future. She’s showing alittle. She stays in such good shape at the gym she probably won’t end up showing to much
But yeah we have know each other for awhile yet but he and her have definitely hit it off as far as ways to humiliate me as well. He calls me angel hair because my dick is so small and thin

Yes he’s aware and since he knows are going through with this he told us that he will only go bareback from now on. He said that he would have loved to have been the man to breed her but would love to have the opportunity in the future. She’s showing alittle. She stays in such good shape at the gym she probably won’t end up showing to much
But yeah we have know each other for awhile yet but he and her have definitely hit it off as far as ways to humiliate me as well. He calls me angel hair because my dick is so small and thin

He is older than both of you...and knows that she enjoys this intimidating talk.
But, don't buy into their game. Once she gives birth do you he's going be
contributing financial support ? Hell, No. He wants you to pay , while he plays.
Be careful with your resouces and assets now. Don't allow your emotions
to break more than your heart

Sounds like you need to take jiujitsu or mma and might need to ejwct him from your life
He needs to respect your relationship. In sex whether you suck his sick or get verybal humiliation after sex she is Your girl. EIf he cannot so that find another bull who can

A
u

Sounds to me like hes not the right guy for the job so loose him.
Its clear your unhappy with his attitude and behaviour toward you and that wont change. Your always going to feel unsure of him so get rid of him.

Back