Should have seen this coming..

What should I do?! Well can’t say I’m surprised but a bit pissed. Turns out Tony (the 18 y/o from yesterday who came back for more than a bj) got ahold of my wife today while I was helping my dad paint and picked her up for a trip to “the mall”. Neighbor saw her leave around 6:30pm. I don’t know what the fuck to do. I talked to her once and she lied and said she was just meeting his sisters and to just hang out. I call bullshit. She could’ve lmk, or asked if I was cool with it. Now it’s almost 1 and still nothing. I guess this is my fault. I should prob chill out a bit. Sure they’re not just chillin, and don’t know how I feel about that.

Last edited:
What should I do?! Well can’t say I’m surprised but a bit pissed. Turns out Tony (the 18 y/o from yesterday who came back for more than a bj) got ahold of my wife today while I was helping my dad paint and picked her up for a trip to “the mall”. Neighbor saw her leave around 6:30pm. I don’t know what the fuck to do. I talked to her once and she lied and said she was just meeting his sisters and to just hang out. I call bullshit. She could’ve lmk, or asked if I was cool with it. Now it’s almost 1 and still nothing. I guess this is my fault. I should prob chill out a bit. Sure they’re not just chillin, and don’t know how I feel about that.
What did the neighbour see? Her getting in the car with him or?
She didnt let you know as it was so exciting for her and she feared you'd take away from that excitement. Tread carefully here, you may lose her if you dont take the right action.
You need to telk her that the only thing bothering you is that she may have felt youd ruin this for her. And that all you want for her is to be happy, have fun, and enjoy the attentions of this young Black man. Tell her, you want her to feel empowered by this and for her to be excited when she tells you to think about what shes doing next time she goes out anywhere with him or another Black man.
And re the neighbour, just tell them, your wife has other male friends, and thats ok, you know and you are happy she enjoys herself 😊

The excitement of a new romance and sexual relationship is something females love and crave. Being able to indulge in that, with the safety of a solid marriage allows them to open up, and enjoy that feeling of being desired, wanted, and needed. Not that they don't appreciate that from a husband, but it is new and makes them feel alive. That rush is powerful and fulfilling to a woman.

They don't always think logically through every step when in the beginning phases. You have to understand these elements and roll with it and show support and encouragement.

It is normal for His pawg wife to do this. She just had her first bbc in her life. That means she's always had the urge to fuck a bbc. It's like her instinct, it's her breeding instinct.

Attachments

• EC856316-7C52-43EA-B6DD-CAFC9BB2AAC4.jpeg.jpg
    EC856316-7C52-43EA-B6DD-CAFC9BB2AAC4.jpeg.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 138
She didnt let you know as it was so exciting for her and she feared you'd take away from that excitement. Tread carefully here, you may lose her if you dont take the right action.
You need to telk her that the only thing bothering you is that she may have felt youd ruin this for her. And that all you want for her is to be happy, have fun, and enjoy the attentions of this young Black man. Tell her, you want her to feel empowered by this and for her to be excited when she tells you to think about what shes doing next time she goes out anywhere with him or another Black man.
And re the neighbour, just tell them, your wife has other male friends, and thats ok, you know and you are happy she enjoys herself 😊
Yes, exactly. The neighbor saw her takeoff with him but I don’t think that any thought like that Crossed the neighbors mind. Too sheltered, and even if so I don’t care. Ya know? So yeah I agree with everything you just said, it’s just reminding myself about my ego, and then understanding that we both are into this stuff. Was honestly pissed and raging until she got done telling me about her evening (which turned into sleepover) at his folks guest house. Then it was all good. Better than even. She did apologize, and told me her thought from the get go was that I would be turned on by “Some young black stud taking her away etc..”
Thanks for the advice and kind words. Much appreciated

What load of absolute crap. Where do you come up with this stuff. His discomfort will ruin it for her? WTF is wrong with you? This is a married couple. He should feel empowewred! In what way? That his wife is cheating on him. Do you feel empowered when your wife lies and cheats on you? How about you stop thinking with your twisted dick and offer some kind of realistic reply that is based on real world issues not your wierd fanatsy.

Yes, exactly. The neighbor saw her takeoff with him but I don’t think that any thought like that Crossed the neighbors mind. Too sheltered, and even if so I don’t care. Ya know? So yeah I agree with everything you just said, it’s just reminding myself about my ego, and then understanding that we both are into this stuff. Was honestly pissed and raging until she got done telling me about her evening (which turned into sleepover) at his folks guest house. Then it was all good. Better than even. She did apologize, and told me her thought from the get go was that I would be turned on by “Some young black stud taking her away etc..”
Thanks for the advice and kind words. Much appreciated
Youre OK with this? That she lied. Then she left you in the dark and your feelings were valid but now youre OK with it. This isnt how mutally cosiderate and loving adults who are married act. You do know this. If your going to have this lifestyle in yours then you need to learn how to be honest, no bullshit and free with sharing your emotions and thoughts or you will be divorced in a minute.

Last edited:
From the beginning you should have pre-set boundaries, obviously boundaries evolve in the lifestyle, but nonetheless they are boundaries. Lying about it is not fruitful to the dynamic in which yall should have agreed upon already. IMO it was straight up cheating, so I guess you take it for what you see it as. Everyone has different dynamics in their relationship, and what you describe, was not apart of that. Yall obviously need to have a sit down and discuss things, or your headed down the wrong path. Just my opinion.

Definitely sit down and have a discussion about this. I’ve seen firsthand how this can lead to some very divisive trauma that wil break a relationship.

I almost broke up a marriage because I dabbled in a situation where she was a loaded gun and either actually unhappy with him or looking for something else when she messed with me. It got way out of alignment; almost to the point that I wanted to tell them to get out of the lifestyle. Need to update one of my first posts, to relate what happened and how it almost went completely off of the rails.

@AnnieS, I’ll update the post titled, “A piece of the strange”, and I’m curious to hear your thoughts..

Last edited:
Youre OK with this? That she lied. Then she left you in the dark and your feelings were valid but now youre OK with it. This isnt how mutally cosiderate and loving adults who are married act. You do know this. If your going to have this lifestyle in yours then you need to learn how to be honest, no bullshit and free with sharing your emotions and thoughts or you will be divorced in a minute.
It was some petty jealousy, and me not thinking of all the times I’ve told her how hot this very situation would be. I do appreciate your comment though. This lifestyle is a lot of getting used to

You created a monster,no amount of BBC will be enough for her!

Attachments

• _79.jpg
    _79.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 0_790.jpg
    0_790.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 0e4c50df.jpg
    0e4c50df.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 1_15 (35).jpg
    1_15 (35).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 73
  • 4c5h.jpg
    4c5h.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 71
  • 540.jpg
    540.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 39f07b15.jpg
    39f07b15.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 864614410.jpg
    864614410.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 74
  • edc5c38a.jpg
    edc5c38a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 104_10i00.jpg
    104_10i00.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 62
  • aisx235.jpg
    aisx235.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 94
Nothing is that simple now is it?

What load of absolute crap. Where do you come up with this stuff. His discomfort will ruin it for her? WTF is wrong with you? This is a married couple. He should feel empowewred! In what way? That his wife is cheating on him. Do you feel empowered when your wife lies and cheats on you? How about you stop thinking with your twisted dick and offer some kind of realistic reply that is based on real world issues not your wierd fanatsy.
Jeez you're an angry bitch arent you!?
I am making suggestions to him how SHE might feel and why do you think that cheating is so easy for women????? Because it involves zero communication with their husband. And in this case, i suspect that she knows she has permission, but..... She was over excited and could not handle the possibility that her husband who has admitted he wants to be her cuckold, he may just not be as enthusiastic and hence make her feel awkward and detract from the enjoyment of the encounter.

And....... read again please, i said HER empowerment, not his!!
Read thoroughly, have a coffee and do whatever else you need, to calm the f#*k down woman!! 🙄

I totally agree. I would be done with that *******. We play...together.

Back