Should cuckolds pay for everything??

Cucks and submissive hotwives! If you’re desperate, unsatisfied with your partner, or even a newbie to the lifestyle, please understand “Bulls” shouldn’t have to pay for anything, unless we offer to. We are not married to your wife, so all expenses should be on the cuck or wife if you want us to travel or hangout. We Bulls are the display, you Cuckolds are the shoppers. Think of it as Amazon for cuckolds🤣

A lot of you Cuckolds could be getting what you want if you only supported us Bulls. This may or may not be a taboo for some, if it is, then you definitely have to handle your situation better by planning the meeting before you approach us! We shouldn’t even have to figure it out for you.

How meeting should work:

Chat online, see a few pics and/or vid. (at least for 5-10days) consistently!

Exchange phone contacts. Verify voice and also video chat.

Then plan the actual meet and greet! Where and when. Take it from there!
If this is the case. Most bulls would starve to death in France and Italy.

I think this topic can really have a strong mental/symbolic aspect to it. I have done it a few times and it really messes with the mind for your wife and her lover to enjoy a fine dinner, hotel etc and know that you are paying for it. Her lover upgrading the room and buying expensive dinner and drinks was kind of hot because of the power dynamic involved. He did not ask me, he just did it at my expense. Again, it has been quite a hot mental/symbolic/power dynamic.
The end of my last g/f was because I started complaining about money etc. I was stupid. She was living the lifestyle I wanted her to and it cost . I did not see how good of a cuck relationship I had . I had to seek control. Thats what it was. I should have realized I was bitching about what I wanted....I let my ego or whatever get the best of me. You know you fuck up when 2 months go by and no pussy but she still fucking other guys. Didn't effect her sex life at all.

Soo many of yall on this form is talking big ******* on how you pay for everything..but still haven't took the time to be verify or have any proof that you are legitimately the person you say you are ..like serious don't yall get tired of lying and wasting ppls time lol and anybody who belive these ppl is a sucker💯 I'm sorry this ain't the price is right mf just ain't going to take you on a free vacation and let them fuck their wife just because you the next one up

Last edited:
I think this topic can really have a strong mental/symbolic aspect to it. I have done it a few times and it really messes with the mind for your wife and her lover to enjoy a fine dinner, hotel etc and know that you are paying for it. Her lover upgrading the room and buying expensive dinner and drinks was kind of hot because of the power dynamic involved. He did not ask me, he just did it at my expense. Again, it has been quite a hot mental/symbolic/power dynamic.
Youre quite the Gentleman for sure! Kudos to you and your keen understanding of the process!

Cucks and submissive hotwives! If you’re desperate, unsatisfied with your partner, or even a newbie to the lifestyle, please understand “Bulls” shouldn’t have to pay for anything, unless we offer to. We are not married to your wife, so all expenses should be on the cuck or wife if you want us to travel or hangout. We Bulls are the display, you Cuckolds are the shoppers. Think of it as Amazon for cuckolds🤣

A lot of you Cuckolds could be getting what you want if you only supported us Bulls. This may or may not be a taboo for some, if it is, then you definitely have to handle your situation better by planning the meeting before you approach us! We shouldn’t even have to figure it out for you.

How meeting should work:

When you find and are with the right couple you dont mind paying......at least thats what I do

Many black Bulls have no interest in being supported, they can pay their own way .
Black Bulls have told me its and insulting thing to presume they need a white cucks money.
That was my thought process when I started back in 1990s

When we go for vacations the three of us, me, my wife and her bull, I always pay for the tree of us.
When they go out for food or drinks the two of them, he pays.

How meeting should work:

Absolutely. I have always created the plans and paid to include hotels and meals for the weekend. I even bring 420 drinks or whatever charge it to the game.

If this is the case. Most bulls would starve to death in France and Italy.
In full disclosure I've never been into going on dates with guys other than my husband. I do realize there are some cuckolds who get turned on by having to pay for his wife and bull to go on vacation leaving him at home to work so they can pay for the trip. I'm sure some of you watched Gigolos on Showtime. I can see that there is a place for men as prostitutes, but that is not going to apply average guys. If you have an exceptional body, and an amazing personality you might be able to make it as a Gigolo, but if not I think it will be the same as in France or Italy. It's a nice fantasy, and it might just work for the right guy.

So had it changed and if so how?
Absolutely, l have let husbands pay for meals, drinks and hotel room periodically while, playing with the wives. You learn and feel what's appropriate with certain couples and the dynamic in the relationship over the journey in the Lifestyle...change is a constant that's for sure.

Back