Should Bulls get anything for hotwives for V-day?

I’m all about experiences vs gifts. But every woman has her own “love language.” Find out what hers is, perhaps ask her husband if you have contact with him.

If you are a new bull, I think a gift may be a bit much, but creating a seductive atmosphere is an excellent touch. Cooking dinner, setting the mood with lighting and music, perhaps a massage, in addition to the main event.

If you do decide to get her something, lingerie is a good touch. Ask her husband her size if possible, or find something that is a “one size” sort of items so she isn’t embarrassed if it doesn’t fit.

Whatever it is, make it personable to her. Nothing worse than finding out later that your bull gives the same gifts to multiple ladies when you thought it was unique to you. I once sold jewelry and it would happen every holiday where a man would buy the same item in multiples for his different lovers.

I’m all about experiences vs gifts. But every woman has her own “love language.” Find out what hers is, perhaps ask her husband if you have contact with him.

If you are a new bull, I think a gift may be a bit much, but creating a seductive atmosphere is an excellent touch. Cooking dinner, setting the mood with lighting and music, perhaps a massage, in addition to the main event.

If you do decide to get her something, lingerie is a good touch. Ask her husband her size if possible, or find something that is a “one size” sort of items so she isn’t embarrassed if it doesn’t fit.

Whatever it is, make it personable to her. Nothing worse than finding out later that your bull gives the same gifts to multiple ladies when you thought it was unique to you. I once sold jewelry and it would happen every holiday where a man would buy the same item in multiples for his different lovers.
That is the probably the most eloquent way of saying it. Respect, passion, compassion!

You're my kind of queen!

First time having a hw over V-day and am curious as to what, if anything, a bull should get her? Is a mind-blowing orgasm enough? Perhaps take her ass for the first time?
Yes! All the dick and attention that she can handle. You want to surprise her with a friend that's a good gift. Blindfolds and restraints plus a friend. A gangbang. Flowers, candies, and lots of big black cocks!

I think being a gentelman always pays off. Get her something, nothing big, just a token so she knows you've been thinking of her 😉
And then take her to the bedroom and give her something big 😁

I think beeing a gentelman always pays off. Get her something, nothing big, just a token so she knows you've been thinking of her 😉
And then take her to the bedroom and give her something big 😁
Your ass is very bootylicious! You got that oil fantasy ass!😘

First time having a hw over V-day and am curious as to what, if anything, a bull should get her? Is a mind-blowing orgasm enough? Perhaps take her ass for the first time?

I always get them flowers or wine or chocolates to show them that I appreciate them. I like to spoil my hotwives on birthdays and Valentines day with something in addition to sex

Back