Short vagina problem

If it's painful for her give it up. Pain is natures way of telling you this not good. She can however have sex with any size cock as long as the guy understands and limits his penetration. Extremely large males have probably had to limit the penetration before.

I was similar 5 got 100 pound and when I first have sex with white guy some are not too big but it hot the top. Then I went another place and start to meet black guys, they keep pushing in and must be they pushed deeper and stretch me because soon I even though bbc is hit top it stretch me and I can take more and more

That sounds promising then.I should arrange the massage, some alcool and let it happen.Hoping he will be able to get her horny enough to do the next step

I was similar 5 got 100 pound and when I first have sex with white guy some are not too big but it hot the top. Then I went another place and start to meet black guys, they keep pushing in and must be they pushed deeper and stretch me because soon I even though bbc is hit top it stretch me and I can take more and more
I like your way of thinking and how you didn't stop until you could take the cocks you wanted to take! That mindset of "perceive and achieve", "mind over matter", "no pain no gain"! Now you can take the cocks you want because you didn't let that pussy say "it won't fit" instead you said we'll make it fit or we will change to fit it!♠️

What's that song by Michael Jackson "don't stop till you get enough" comes to mind!

So my wife asked the gynecologist why she sometimes feels pain during our sex even tho i am only about 5 inch,and the answer was that she has a short vagina..Is there any chance to get her into having sex with a friend who is 20 cm( 8 inch) long and thinck?
¿Question 🙋🏾‍♂️ 🤔? Why would you want to cause your wife so much pain just to satisfy your fantasies of seeing her take a BIG, Black, THICK, penis? ~SMH~

My gf is short and petite. She has a very "short" vagina. I can reach her cervix easily with my finger but when we start talking about black cock her body changes. She instantly gets extremely wet and her vagina gets very deep where I cant feel anything inside her. A white girl's body will naturally open up for black men

So my wife asked the gynecologist why she sometimes feels pain during our sex even tho i am only about 5 inch,and the answer was that she has a short vagina..Is there any chance to get her into having sex with a friend who is 20 cm( 8 inch) long and thinck?

Carefully! He must know and be aware she is not very deep, or else will easily hurt her. But certainly she should be able to take part of his thick cock.. she will certainly enjoy the thickness .... providing she is well prepared and lubricated .. i.e: good foreplay with both of you!

I have heard there are ways of stretching the vagina with a series of dildoes with gradually increasing length ... the daily exercise requires pushing the one just a little longer than her depth in and holding it deep in place for 30 mins.. not thrusting in and out.. ... being careful not to cause any pain, but there will certainly be a feeling of fullness. Over time gradually (slowly) increase the length of the dildo until you get to the desired depth... This has to be done daily and may take several months.

She should also try a 51/2 inch dildo thicker than you, to show herself that her body can take thicker cocks!

In the meantime ... having your friend use his larger cock on her, gently and without hurting her will give her the inspiration to keep working on her exercises .. and will be fun to see her body taking more of him over time.... and a big celebration when he finally fills her entirely.

May be even if she can never take a longer cock, she will know she can take considerably thicker cocks, and then that is what you can both look for together.

Find a really good, really patient, experienced black man that will work with her over the long term. She can be opened up over time. Women were designed to accommodate men - particularly dominate, well endowed men. It is natural selections.

The right guy will have her fucking really big dicks in 6 months or less. Until then, you and she can find ways to keep him satisfied.

Oh, wine and weed help.

I wanna know if we can work on enlarge it not just give up..
It is not giving up when you change your perspective. Others have mentioned that it would be possible to stretch with practice. Don't be illusional! Even if that was possible - it is to a small extent - it is worth mentioning that there will be a natural limit. It looks like that limit is reached, thinking of your own penis stretching her out for as long as you were having intercourse with each other. Perhaps her natural limit is three and a half to four inches and practising will gain her up to four and a half. That's why your five inches create her pain sometimes.

Ask yourself what you want and why you want it. Your Woman's pleasure and well-being should be second to none. If you exchange it for your own male egoistic kink fantasy, what a man are you? That's why i said, try find a man with a shorter dick - four or perhaps four and a half inch. Remember for most Women girth is more important than length. Perhaps try toys first to see what length is most pleasurable for her. In any case you should learn to control your penetrative depth when you have sex with your wife in order not to hurt her. Perhaps use some sort of distance-creating tool around the shaft of your penis that doesn't allow you full penetration. - Be creative. ;)

Other than that... what some others have said is also true. If both of you want her to experience a big dick like your friend's eight-incher then try out with toys how much your wife is enabled to take anally. In the end one boost of female sexual arousal is the visual aspect too, and big, thick, heavy, veiny and dark dicks typically do a lot for that. ;)

Back