SHOCKED…..

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
I think most bulls are so shocked the first time they meet my wife in person. She is very pretty, Italian girl with big green stunning eyes, perfect dick sucking lips and a curvy hour glass body and a personality that exudes sexiness…..she doesn’t hide the fact, she loves to FUCK! I know they are going to tell us she is a great fuck, but I think they all mean it too…..have heard so many times what a great, wet, tight pussy she has and how they love her gusto….she doesn’t just lay there, she fucks them back as hard as they fuck her. From the long relationships she’s had fucking her regular bulls, seeing how often they text her begging to see her, I got some good pussy at this house!!!!! As a matter of fact, a bull she has now been fucking for over 13 years, is upstairs in our bedroom fucking her now and from the sounds of it, it’s going very, very good for both of them as usual. He told me the other day, he is amazed after fucking her hundreds upon hundreds of times, how good that pussy is, tight, wet and he just loves her hunger for sex, black cock and cum! he also tells me he can’t believe he’s fucking her, she is so hot and just gets better looking with age. I told him this morning when he stopped by before they retired upstairs for an afternoon of fucking, I’m going to take her to get a boob job soon….her tit’s are fine but she wants them firmed up and a little bigger so I told her if it meant she’d keeping fucking black guys more, I’d let her do it.

They are also shocked at just how much she does truly love BBC too and just can’t get enough!!!!! that has shocked me too but in a good way, I LOVE HER HUNGER FOR BBC’S!!!!! ❤️♠️❤️♠️
E17DB1C4-1BAE-45AA-BCD2-EE45AD4A93C8.jpeg
1660437685467.jpeg
1660438037802.jpeg

Last edited:
I think most bulls are so shocked the first time they meet my wife in person. She is very pretty, Italian girl with big green stunning eyes, perfect dick sucking lips and a curvy hour glass body and a personality that exudes sexiness…..she doesn’t hide the fact, she loves to FUCK! I know they are going to tell us she is a great fuck, but I think they all mean it too…..have heard so many times what a great, wet, tight pussy she has and how they love her gusto….she doesn’t just lay there, she fucks them back as hard as they fuck her. From the long relationships she’s had fucking her regular bulls, seeing how often they text her begging to see her, I got some good pussy at this house!!!!! As a matter of fact, a bull she has now been fucking for over 13 years, is upstairs in our bedroom fucking her now and from the sounds of it, it’s going very, very good for both of them as usual. He told me the other day, he is amazed after fucking her hundreds upon hundreds of times, how good that pussy is, tight, wet and he just loves her hunger for sex, black cock and cum! he also tells me he can’t believe he’s fucking her, she is so hot and just gets better looking with age. I told him this morning when he stopped by before they retired upstairs for an afternoon of fucking, I’m going to take her to get a boob job soon….her tit’s are fine but she wants them firmed up and a little bigger so I told her if it meant she’d keeping fucking black guys more, I’d let her do it.

They are also shocked at just how much she does truly love BBC too and just can’t get enough!!!!! that has shocked me too but in a good way, I LOVE HER HUNGER FOR BBC’S!!!!! ❤️♠️❤️♠️
View attachment 5326811
View attachment 5327498
View attachment 5327507
In describing your hot wife, you might as well be describing my hot wife. She is also of Italian descent and also has green eyes. She generally acts the timid part, but not when it comes to attracting well-hung Black men to her 37D-26-36 hot wife's body. She absolutely loves the pleasure she receives from having raw Black cocks thrusting in and out of her wet, grasping pussy and then feeling their balls pumping Black baby-makers deep into her climaxing womanhood.

I found out what a promiscuous, dirty slut for Black men she is while I was dating her. Whenever we went to a dance club, night club, etc., she would give a sexy smile to every Black man there while letting them have glimpses of her bare pussy, ass, and teats. It would not be long before a Black man (or men) made a play for her, feeling her up, playing tongue tag and dry humping her. Every date ended with me watching a Black cock (or cocks) fucking her to multiple orgasms. Watching her in action made my tiny white dick hard and I would always wind up blowing my load in my pants.

After our wedding, she made me her cuckold on the first night of our honeymoon. Her sluttiest increased 10-fold, for now she would tell every lover to: "knock me up," "give me a baby," or "fuck your Black baby into me".

I am happy to be the cuckold to one of the sluttiest, Black cock loving hot wives in the country.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 29
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 27
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 31
Back