She warned me……

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
Took wife to the Thompson hotel last night to meet one of her semi regular bulls that comes in to town every 6-8 weeks and always requests an evening with her. I usually take her and wait in the lobby or bar but last night he agreed to let me come on up with her and watch so long as I stayed clothed and no contact, watched only. So, I was like hell yeah! …..but my wife warned me, he’s a little rough, I like it but I don’t want you to get mad at anything he does or says to me, if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t see him every time he’s in town, ok?

So, he was rough. He threw her around in many positions, fucked her as hard as he possibly could, choked her, slapped her tits and ass really hard….would hold her by the throat, not to tight but a good firm grip and have her open her mouth and he should drool spit right into her mouth. he ****** her to deepthroat, her eyes watering, gagging and ******* before he’d let up with the ******* of his hands on the back of her head, this guy was dominate. He bent over right in front of me several times and had her tongue his asshole and pull his cock back between his legs and suck on it.

he never really made any eye contact with me, or talked to me but he made it clear he was in charge of the pussy tonight and it was 100% all his to do as he pleased and wanted. I was a little shocked and wanted to say something a time or two, he was fucking her doggy and slapping her ass but I mean, slapping her ass, leaving red hand prints but she was fucking him back and cumming.

When we left, she was a little worried i’d be ashamed of her for liking this but explained it’s only about every other month and she likes it rough like this about that often and says she orgasms really good with him. I was a little shocked but told her, if she was ok with it, go for it….she for sure has a choice and when he texts a few days before he’ll be in town, she has always cleared her schedule and we make the hour plus drive in town for her to meet him.

Took wife to the Thompson hotel last night to meet one of her semi regular bulls that comes in to town every 6-8 weeks and always requests an evening with her. I usually take her and wait in the lobby or bar but last night he agreed to let me come on up with her and watch so long as I stayed clothed and no contact, watched only. So, I was like hell yeah! …..but my wife warned me, he’s a little rough, I like it but I don’t want you to get mad at anything he does or says to me, if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t see him every time he’s in town, ok?

So, he was rough. He threw her around in many positions, fucked her as hard as he possibly could, choked her, slapped her tits and ass really hard….would hold her by the throat, not to tight but a good firm grip and have her open her mouth and he should drool spit right into her mouth. he ****** her to deepthroat, her eyes watering, gagging and ******* before he’d let up with the ******* of his hands on the back of her head, this guy was dominate. He bent over right in front of me several times and had her tongue his asshole and pull his cock back between his legs and suck on it.

he never really made any eye contact with me, or talked to me but he made it clear he was in charge of the pussy tonight and it was 100% all his to do as he pleased and wanted. I was a little shocked and wanted to say something a time or two, he was fucking her doggy and slapping her ass but I mean, slapping her ass, leaving red hand prints but she was fucking him back and cumming.

When we left, she was a little worried i’d be ashamed of her for liking this but explained it’s only about every other month and she likes it rough like this about that often and says she orgasms really good with him. I was a little shocked but told her, if she was ok with it, go for it….she for sure has a choice and when he texts a few days before he’ll be in town, she has always cleared her schedule and we make the hour plus drive in town for her to meet him.
Thats so hot, you know his going to bring some mates soon. to fuck her even more

For some people the roller coaster itself is a huge thrill! I mean sitting there watching your woman get pounded and slitted out by the Bull will make you:
. Jealous he's fucking your lovely wife!
. Enraged he treating her like a slut!
.Shamed he's taking your wife's pussy right in front of you!
. Embarrassed you're not stopping him!
But then it will also make you:
. Aroused to see your wife well pleased and her appetite fulfilled!
. Lustful to know your wife is hot and can be your fantasy slut and fulfill your fantasies!
. Gratitude that the Bull will have your wife experiencing some of her best sex ever having her thank you and making your relationship that much better because she is being sexually fulfilled!

What you need to do is assure her that she has your consent to get pleasure and express herself uninhibited and have fun because it's not just about your fantasy it's about her fulfillment!

I hope that helps!👍

WOW well I guess that's what slutwifes do.but hold your class sir sorry to say BBC always rule's White married pussy and I guess you know what that BBC thought of you.just. Little dick white man never will fuck her like me.

For some people the roller coaster itself is a huge thrill! I mean sitting there watching your woman get pounded and slitted out by the Bull will make you:
. Jealous he's fucking your lovely wife!
. Enraged he treating her like a slut!
.Shamed he's taking your wife's pussy right in front of you!
. Embarrassed you're not stopping him!
But then it will also make you:
. Aroused to see your wife well pleased and her appetite fulfilled!
. Lustful to know your wife is hot and can be your fantasy slut and fulfill your fantasies!
. Gratitude that the Bull will have your wife experiencing some of her best sex ever having her thank you and making your relationship that much better because she is being sexually fulfilled!

What you need to do is assure her that she has your consent to get pleasure and express herself uninhibited and have fun because it's not just about your fantasy it's about her fulfillment!

I hope that helps!👍
Good advice

Don’t know how you cucks do it.

🔥🔥🔥

Shows how little we men know about our wives sexual desires. If this is how most women feel I can understand why our wives become bored with us and crave an aggressive man. As a young man growing up I was taught to treat a woman respectfully and be a nice guy, but I noticed that all the "bad boys" got all the hottest girls. I didn't get it back then but I sure do now. Even if I wanted to become the "bad boy" I couldn't. I don't have it in me. Luckily today's woman can have both, a husband who is a nice guy who loves and adores her, and a brute of a lover to fuck her senseless.

Shows how little we men know about our wives sexual desires. If this is how most women feel I can understand why our wives become bored with us and crave an aggressive man. As a young man growing up I was taught to treat a woman respectfully and be a nice guy, but I noticed that all the "bad boys" got all the hottest girls. I didn't get it back then but I sure do now. Even if I wanted to become the "bad boy" I couldn't. I don't have it in me. Luckily today's woman can have both, a husband who is a nice guy who loves and adores her, and a brute of a lover to fuck her senseless.
Well actually it's black men getting back to white men from the slavery days.white men fucked black women in front of their hubby's by ******* so payback is a bitch and the BBC is the devil 👿👿👿 Tru story

Well, what is wrong about it? By the way: It does not need a BBC to get "used" like a slut. There are/were times I love such "rough sex" and I remember my husband feeling the same way, when he first saw me getting handled like fuckmeat. But(!) it is not easy to find a man who can handle the "bull" in the special situation and become "normal" after that.

Last edited:
Well, what is wrong about it? By the way: It do not need a BBC to get "used" like a slut. There are/were times I love such "rough sex" and I remember my husband feeling the same way, when he first saw me getting handled like fuckmeat. But(!) it is not easy to find a man who can handle the "bull" in the special situation and become "normal" after that.
Well this is BBC sight lol

Back