She loves to share.

wannawatch

Couple
Real Person
We have been playing with the lifestyle for a few years but nothing real serious. We don't always have the time to visit clubs or schedule hookups so were not that involved in it but occasionally it happens.

My wife who is 15 years younger than me routinely call on a company we do business with and a guy whom I know pretty well is always hitting on her and over time its slowly progressed into a pat on the ass and talking more ******* to her. I pretty much knew it because she spent to much time there during her visits and I knew she liked the attention. She would occasionally tell me about her conversations with him and what he would say and so forth while we were in bed it heighten the mood.

One day she popped in my office all happy and giddy. I knew she had been at his office as I had just passed by there on my way back into town. I thought nothing much about it as our day was in full swing and I was centered on my work. We chatted and she went on about her afternoon just like any other day.

Later that night she was unusually frisky at home and after I came to bed she wasted no time pulling my dick out and began to suck it before she climbed on top and slowly sat down on it. Her pussy felt great, it was warm and wet with a little sloppy feel to it, just as I like it. I assumed she had loosened it up for me with her favorite black dildo before I came to bed. She will sometimes use her dildo before I come to bed or while i'm in the shower to loosen that pussy up and give it that fresh fucked feeling that I like. She would rock and grind on my dick taking all she could get, with her back arched she could draw my dick deep into her pussy. Just before she cum she stopped and leaned into me for a sweet kiss and whispered into my ear. " I shared my pussy today."

I was stunned, I was not expecting that at all. My dick became super hard, I replied, "yeah, with who?" She began to tell me how she was in his office and everyone had left for lunch. She had worn a cute little dress that day that showed off her sexy legs and accented her ass so it was hard not to see it. It was even harder not to want it and apparently he couldn't resist so he ran his hand up her thigh and I can only imagine his excitement when she didn't stop him. He found her panties waiting to fall to the floor. He pulled her panties off and she turned to grab his dick and pull it from his pants, dropped to her knees and began to suck it until he was rock hard, She got up, turned around and bent over his desk as he took her from behind fucked her until he blew his load in her pussy.

Just as they had finished up there was a knock at the door. It was the UPS guy delivering a package. He went and let the UPS guy in the building. He was still a little disheveled as his shirt tail was half out and belt wasn't really buckled so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume what was going on. While hes signing for the packages she walks out of the office straightening her dress as his cum is slowly beginning to drip from her pussy. The UPS guy had to be an Idiot to not know that they had been fucking just minutes ago.

She drove back to our office which is about a half mile all happy and giddy. Her intentions were to come in and offer me her truly fresh fucked pussy but as luck would have it my normally quiet and empty office was full of people so she had to literally hold her secret in until later that night.

After a few days I asked her if she wanted to fuck him again. Of course she said yes she would be more than happy to fuck him again. I said this time you have to fuck him at our office. I scheduled everyone so that no employees would be anywhere near the office and we rarely get walk in customers. I was also out of town so I created the perfect time, he already had an excuse to come see her again so it wasn't hard to orchestrate.

That Monday morning she got up and was all giddy and trying on dress after dress. I just watched and said nothing as she was obviously trying to pick the one that she thought was the most sexy. It really didn't matter what she wore she would look great regardless, but it was fun to watch her " get ready". She came into the office as i was leaving, we talked a little real business and went about our ways. I still wasn't for sure if she would actually call him or not. After a few hours I called her cell and there wasn't an answer. I assumed that maybe she was "busy" but she rarely answers when you call anyway, her phone is always lying across the room from her out of reach. I had just stopped at a Wendy's and was finishing up my lunch when she called back. I asked her what ever legitimate question I really did have and said I hope I didn't interrupt anything. She said oh no I was in the back storage room looking for XYZ. I said, "ok I thought I might have interrupted your friend". She said " On no he came over earlier" "Really" I said. She began to tell me how he came over and was all nervous about where I was and so forth. He had brought by a tool we needed to borrow but she said " hell we already have one of those" and walked down the hall to a meeting/ break room. He followed of course and she said he just took it but i know better. She gave him that " come here and fuck me look" and apparently it worked like a charm. She had already taken her panties off and was ready for him. This time she dropped the dress and gave her pussy to him completely naked. He had her on the table where he could lick her pussy and fuck her and lick her pussy some more. I'm sure he got to rub and play with her big beautiful tits as he cum once again in her pussy. The first time he just got to flip up her dress and fuck her from behind, this time she done just as i asked. She fucked him completely naked and he got to see every inch of her beautifully tanned body and that pretty pink pussy drip with his cum as he pulled out.

I could barely manage to get out of the Wendy's after she told me about her adventure that morning. My dick was rock hard and not easy to conceal.

Its been a few weeks since this story happened but you just never know what tomorrow might bring

We have been playing with the lifestyle for a few years but nothing real serious. We don't always have the time to visit clubs or schedule hookups so were not that involved in it but occasionally it happens.

My wife who is 15 years younger than me routinely call on a company we do business with and a guy whom I know pretty well is always hitting on her and over time its slowly progressed into a pat on the ass and talking more ******* to her. I pretty much knew it because she spent to much time there during her visits and I knew she liked the attention. She would occasionally tell me about her conversations with him and what he would say and so forth while we were in bed it heighten the mood.

One day she popped in my office all happy and giddy. I knew she had been at his office as I had just passed by there on my way back into town. I thought nothing much about it as our day was in full swing and I was centered on my work. We chatted and she went on about her afternoon just like any other day.

Later that night she was unusually frisky at home and after I came to bed she wasted no time pulling my dick out and began to suck it before she climbed on top and slowly sat down on it. Her pussy felt great, it was warm and wet with a little sloppy feel to it, just as I like it. I assumed she had loosened it up for me with her favorite black dildo before I came to bed. She will sometimes use her dildo before I come to bed or while i'm in the shower to loosen that pussy up and give it that fresh fucked feeling that I like. She would rock and grind on my dick taking all she could get, with her back arched she could draw my dick deep into her pussy. Just before she cum she stopped and leaned into me for a sweet kiss and whispered into my ear. " I shared my pussy today."

I was stunned, I was not expecting that at all. My dick became super hard, I replied, "yeah, with who?" She began to tell me how she was in his office and everyone had left for lunch. She had worn a cute little dress that day that showed off her sexy legs and accented her ass so it was hard not to see it. It was even harder not to want it and apparently he couldn't resist so he ran his hand up her thigh and I can only imagine his excitement when she didn't stop him. He found her panties waiting to fall to the floor. He pulled her panties off and she turned to grab his dick and pull it from his pants, dropped to her knees and began to suck it until he was rock hard, She got up, turned around and bent over his desk as he took her from behind fucked her until he blew his load in her pussy.

Just as they had finished up there was a knock at the door. It was the UPS guy delivering a package. He went and let the UPS guy in the building. He was still a little disheveled as his shirt tail was half out and belt wasn't really buckled so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume what was going on. While hes signing for the packages she walks out of the office straightening her dress as his cum is slowly beginning to drip from her pussy. The UPS guy had to be an Idiot to not know that they had been fucking just minutes ago.

She drove back to our office which is about a half mile all happy and giddy. Her intentions were to come in and offer me her truly fresh fucked pussy but as luck would have it my normally quiet and empty office was full of people so she had to literally hold her secret in until later that night.

After a few days I asked her if she wanted to fuck him again. Of course she said yes she would be more than happy to fuck him again. I said this time you have to fuck him at our office. I scheduled everyone so that no employees would be anywhere near the office and we rarely get walk in customers. I was also out of town so I created the perfect time, he already had an excuse to come see her again so it wasn't hard to orchestrate.

That Monday morning she got up and was all giddy and trying on dress after dress. I just watched and said nothing as she was obviously trying to pick the one that she thought was the most sexy. It really didn't matter what she wore she would look great regardless, but it was fun to watch her " get ready". She came into the office as i was leaving, we talked a little real business and went about our ways. I still wasn't for sure if she would actually call him or not. After a few hours I called her cell and there wasn't an answer. I assumed that maybe she was "busy" but she rarely answers when you call anyway, her phone is always lying across the room from her out of reach. I had just stopped at a Wendy's and was finishing up my lunch when she called back. I asked her what ever legitimate question I really did have and said I hope I didn't interrupt anything. She said oh no I was in the back storage room looking for XYZ. I said, "ok I thought I might have interrupted your friend". She said " On no he came over earlier" "Really" I said. She began to tell me how he came over and was all nervous about where I was and so forth. He had brought by a tool we needed to borrow but she said " hell we already have one of those" and walked down the hall to a meeting/ break room. He followed of course and she said he just took it but i know better. She gave him that " come here and fuck me look" and apparently it worked like a charm. She had already taken her panties off and was ready for him. This time she dropped the dress and gave her pussy to him completely naked. He had her on the table where he could lick her pussy and fuck her and lick her pussy some more. I'm sure he got to rub and play with her big beautiful tits as he cum once again in her pussy. The first time he just got to flip up her dress and fuck her from behind, this time she done just as i asked. She fucked him completely naked and he got to see every inch of her beautifully tanned body and that pretty pink pussy drip with his cum as he pulled out.

I could barely manage to get out of the Wendy's after she told me about her adventure that morning. My dick was rock hard and not easy to conceal.

Its been a few weeks since this story happened but you just never know what tomorrow might bring
Great story! To bad the ups guy did not get some too!

Back