She has needs...

FLboi

Male
Can’t get her to take the plunge yet, what more can I do? I’ve straight up asked her to start hooking up with some black guys since it’s a fantasy of mine and i really think it is hers too. I told her just let me watch or let me know if she’s gonna be out, I told her she’s even fixed so if she finds a keeper she can enjoy some raw deep unprotected sex letting her bull empty every drop inside her. I’m fairly certain she could handle long thick cock, I can never get her to orgasm. What else should I do?

not trying to ******* anything just wondering if my approach is wrong?

Last edited:
Can’t get her to take the plunge yet, what more can I do? I’ve straight up asked her to start hooking up with some black guys since it’s a fantasy of mine and i really think it is hers too. I told her just let me watch or let me know if she’s gonna be out, I told her she’s even fixed so if she finds a keeper she can enjoy some raw deep unprotected sex letting her bull empty every drop inside her. I’m fairly certain she could handle long thick cock, I can never get her to orgasm. What else should I do?
Have you bought a cock cage yet and let you control you? Or a Black strapon dildo? To use on her, or you, or just let her see you get on your knees to suck

Did she give her permission for you to post these pictures of her here?

Back