She’s pregnant now what

At least an extended family. The primary decision would be made by the husband and wife.
I agree.. based on our bulls response to me being pregnant by him, Me and her think it’s best that we raise his baby as our own.. we definitely don’t disagree with him though, like we understand 100% where he is coming from and respect his decision of not wanting to get involved.. he already has 3 other baby mamas so were aware it’s 100% on me and her

I agree.. based on our bulls response to me being pregnant by him, Me and her think it’s best that we raise his baby as our own.. we definitely don’t disagree with him though, like we understand 100% where he is coming from and respect his decision of not wanting to get involved.. he already has 3 other baby mamas so were aware it’s 100% on me and her
Well you two get the last word, but I’d still be there just out of plain respect.

Truthfully, prepare for the storm. You sound excited, you say she is as well that's a good start. By your words i gather you already expect some not so pleasant responses from family. As i see it there are two possibilities. One the baby will be born with a skin color that will create no real problems . Two the baby will be born black, if so that's where the test will begin. You two are not racists but prepare for those who who you're about to find out are. Family, friends, co workers and neighbors. You will encounter them every day everywhere unless you go into a type of seclusion.
Some will not be open about their thoughts others may be very verbal . A few may be criminal in the response to what they view as wrong. One such case reported last year. A widowed mom with a baby became pregnant with the baby of her black lover. Her pregnancy without a husband caused her no real negative feedback from her neighbors where she had resided even before the death of her spouse. Less than a week after bringing her new baby home she found N LOVER painted on the front of her house. It was done in broad daylight but no one saw a thing. The baby as you've guessed was black.
You'll have to be strong and deal with or ignore those type of people. There are support groups for mixed race families. My ******* works with a black woman who has a white husband and four wonderful children who look like a rainbow . No two are the exact shade. It's becoming more accepted every day but please understand it's still out there so be careful. I have special concern for you as you told us your from Texas. The clan and other white supremacists groups have thousands of members in your state.
And of course, in all of this, the baby or children will have their own viewpoints and reactions that you wont be able to control. In this age of genetic testing, the children will most likely know who their ******* is and will do what they want with that information. I know someone who is a product of something like this, and now, 40 years on, things arent what the parents, or bio-dads, or adopted dads or uninvolved unbeknownst dads and all of their requisite families wanted or anticipated.

Hello B2W community. So me and my fiancé just received some very shocking but amazing but also stressful news a couple weeks ago. We had her take a pregnancy test while we were in Tx and literally soon after we got down there she tested positive. So at that point we were kinda freaking out, like a million things racing through or heads like what are we going to tell family and friends and what are they going to think... we 100% know she’s pregnant by her bull she she’s regularly where we live, and of course it can’t physically be possible that i did, because I havnt been able to put my Dick near her pussy in over 4 months. Even then I was only allowed to have my penis touch her pussy for 5 seconds no penetration what so ever. Her regular bull has been Cumming in her pussy regularly and from the get go. For some odd reason we just didn’t think she would get pregnant. Before she started cucking me with Bbc I would cum in her a lot and we never had a pregnancy scare. So after that position test she had in Tx while we were there we waited for a couple weeks and she abstained from sex with her bull which I know was super hard! I’m super proud of her. So we then got a real deal test at our local OBGYN and it came back positive again and our physician was able to almost pin point the date she was impregnated, which was a weekend that our bull stayed at our house and she and him went at it like rabbits for two days straight. He must have came in her over 10 times. Today we talked to her bull about it and that she’s pregnant, we wanted to hear his thoughts on it as well, fortunately he agreed with us that we should proceed and have the baby but love and care for as our own. He doesn’t want much to do with it which is understandable and probably for the best. I know I’m excited to have a baby with the women I love!!😍 she is excited too! We are so happy and feel so fortunate to have an opportunity to start raising a family, we are just really worried and nervous about breaking the news to friends and family. My family is a typical conservative whIte family which is a recipe for disaster, and her family is a very old school traditional Hispanic family.
Btw she is over 3 months pregnant now! 🙌🏼 We are expecting august 5th
And my goose has been laying golden eggs.

Back