She’s pregnant now what

Hello B2W community. So me and my fiancé just received some very shocking but amazing but also stressful news a couple weeks ago. We had her take a pregnancy test while we were in Tx and literally soon after we got down there she tested positive. So at that point we were kinda freaking out, like a million things racing through or heads like what are we going to tell family and friends and what are they going to think... we 100% know she’s pregnant by her bull she she’s regularly where we live, and of course it can’t physically be possible that i did, because I havnt been able to put my Dick near her pussy in over 4 months. Even then I was only allowed to have my penis touch her pussy for 5 seconds no penetration what so ever. Her regular bull has been Cumming in her pussy regularly and from the get go. For some odd reason we just didn’t think she would get pregnant. Before she started cucking me with Bbc I would cum in her a lot and we never had a pregnancy scare. So after that position test she had in Tx while we were there we waited for a couple weeks and she abstained from sex with her bull which I know was super hard! I’m super proud of her. So we then got a real deal test at our local OBGYN and it came back positive again and our physician was able to almost pin point the date she was impregnated, which was a weekend that our bull stayed at our house and she and him went at it like rabbits for two days straight. He must have came in her over 10 times. Today we talked to her bull about it and that she’s pregnant, we wanted to hear his thoughts on it as well, fortunately he agreed with us that we should proceed and have the baby but love and care for as our own. He doesn’t want much to do with it which is understandable and probably for the best. I know I’m excited to have a baby with the women I love!!😍 she is excited too! We are so happy and feel so fortunate to have an opportunity to start raising a family, we are just really worried and nervous about breaking the news to friends and family. My family is a typical conservative whIte family which is a recipe for disaster, and her family is a very old school traditional Hispanic family.
Btw she is over 3 months pregnant now! 🙌🏼 We are expecting august 5th

Congratulations, it's very refreshing to see more and more Latinas having babies from black men.

I'm surprised, that he doesn't want to be in his baby's life.
Thank you!! It is right!? I agree.. yeahh me to to an extent. I know he does have 2 other baby mamas from the past and has a 8 year old And a 15 year old, our bull is in his mid 40s but looking at him you would think he’s in his late twenties.. apparently his 8 year old is with a younger girl that cheated on her bf with him and she got pregnant then. Supposedly she and her bF are still together today and raising their little girl together.
We are finding out the sex of our baby next week we are super excited.
We went ahead And told her older sister about our situation and she’s actually being very supportive! She only dates black guys so we figured if anyone would understand it’s her.. she has actually offered to help us every day once our baby is born. I just hope the rest of our family’s take it this smoothly. Any advice from couples who have been in this position???

Thank you!! It is right!? I agree.. yeahh me to to an extent. I know he does have 2 other baby mamas from the past and has a 8 year old And a 15 year old, our bull is in his mid 40s but looking at him you would think he’s in his late twenties.. apparently his 8 year old is with a younger girl that cheated on her bf with him and she got pregnant then. Supposedly she and her bF are still together today and raising their little girl together.
We are finding out the sex of our baby next week we are super excited.
We went ahead And told her older sister about our situation and she’s actually being very supportive! She only dates black guys so we figured if anyone would understand it’s her.. she has actually offered to help us every day once our baby is born. I just hope the rest of our family’s take it this smoothly. Any advice from couples who have been in this position???

Was it planned or an oooops ?this could have been prevented but if this is what you guys want good luck
It was sorta but it wasn’t at the same time If that makes sense, I believe me and her were both at the point spiritually and sexually where we want a kid to raise as our own and grow our family.
Knowing how our bull is, which is super egotistical and really mainly cares about how many young gfs and wife’s he can influence to cheat on their bf or hubby.

'Congratulations, it's very refreshing to see more and more Latinas having babies from black men.

I'm surprised, that he doesn't want to be in his baby's life.
Congratulations on your soon to be born baby, unfortunately it's sad that this clown doesn't wanna have nothing to do with the baby. That's irresponsible and look bad on black men. Such a freakin loser.

It was sorta but it wasn’t at the same time If that makes sense, I believe me and her were both at the point spiritually and sexually where we want a kid to raise as our own and grow our family.
Knowing how our bull is, which is super egotistical and really mainly cares about how many young gfs and wife’s he can influence to cheat on their bf or hubby.

I trust the bull is aware? I can say from personal experience that most likely, he'd want to know.

Congratulations on your soon to be born baby, unfortunately it's sad that this clown doesn't wanna have nothing to do with the baby. That's irresponsible and look bad on black men. Such a freakin loser.
Thank you!! 😊 oh we know we understand.. it’s actually something me and him discussed upfront before we had passionate sex and got pregnant. Our bull clearly Told us that if he impregnates my wife he is going to simply give us 500$ a month and run from us

Truthfully, prepare for the storm. You sound excited, you say she is as well that's a good start. By your words i gather you already expect some not so pleasant responses from family. As i see it there are two possibilities. One the baby will be born with a skin color that will create no real problems . Two the baby will be born black, if so that's where the test will begin. You two are not racists but prepare for those who who you're about to find out are. Family, friends, co workers and neighbors. You will encounter them every day everywhere unless you go into a type of seclusion.
Some will not be open about their thoughts others may be very verbal . A few may be criminal in the response to what they view as wrong. One such case reported last year. A widowed mom with a baby became pregnant with the baby of her black lover. Her pregnancy without a husband caused her no real negative feedback from her neighbors where she had resided even before the death of her spouse. Less than a week after bringing her new baby home she found N LOVER painted on the front of her house. It was done in broad daylight but no one saw a thing. The baby as you've guessed was black.
You'll have to be strong and deal with or ignore those type of people. There are support groups for mixed race families. My ******* works with a black woman who has a white husband and four wonderful children who look like a rainbow . No two are the exact shade. It's becoming more accepted every day but please understand it's still out there so be careful. I have special concern for you as you told us your from Texas. The clan and other white supremacists groups have thousands of members in your state.

Truthfully, prepare for the storm. You sound excited, you say she is as well that's a good start. By your words i gather you already expect some not so pleasant responses from family. As i see it there are two possibilities. One the baby will be born with a skin color that will create no real problems . Two the baby will be born black, if so that's where the test will begin. You two are not racists but prepare for those who who you're about to find out are. Family, friends, co workers and neighbors. You will encounter them every day everywhere unless you go into a type of seclusion.
Some will not be open about their thoughts others may be very verbal . A few may be criminal in the response to what they view as wrong. One such case reported last year. A widowed mom with a baby became pregnant with the baby of her black lover. Her pregnancy without a husband caused her no real negative feedback from her neighbors where she had resided even before the death of her spouse. Less than a week after bringing her new baby home she found N LOVER painted on the front of her house. It was done in broad daylight but no one saw a thing. The baby as you've guessed was black.
You'll have to be strong and deal with or ignore those type of people. There are support groups for mixed race families. My ******* works with a black woman who has a white husband and four wonderful children who look like a rainbow . No two are the exact shade. It's becoming more accepted every day but please understand it's still out there so be careful. I have special concern for you as you told us your from Texas. The clan and other white supremacists groups have thousands of members in your state.
I couldn’t agree more.. we are doing doing that.. I think is preparing for the storm Like we are will hopefully have less consequences when the time comes... but yea me and her are both extremely excited we can hardly keep the secret in.. but we no we have to play this right. I’m 100% white and I know my parents and family is a bit racist or has been in the past as I was growing up.. I definitely agree with you.. I think once our baby is born we will find out who the true racist are in our family which will Benefit us. Unfortunately most of my family turns out to be very racist.. and a lot of my gfs family is very racist as well... I thought they were very for black people but it doesn’t look like it... it looks like my family and my wife’s family are going to have to frown upon our baby because he is black and her hubby is white..

Back