Shaved?

I recall my first time....though it wasn't shaved; rather waxed....My vagina looked so smooth and white. My man said I looked "more naked" that way.
I am generally only trimmed so that my vulva is visible but through sparse pubic hair. I shave once in a while for an exotic change.
Hi Jane! Love you!

I recall my first time....though it wasn't shaved; rather waxed....My vagina looked so smooth and white. My man said I looked "more naked" that way.
I am generally only trimmed so that my vulva is visible but through sparse pubic hair. I shave once in a while for an exotic change.
Hi Jane! Love you!
ohh sexy :)))))))))))

Went shaved for the first time ever this week .... Not sure if its the way I want to go. Hubby loves it. Do you all like shaved better?
RE: Smooth Kitties? .... gif_ThumbsUp.gif ....My wife left the razor years ago, however ... the itching, etc. I got her a No No about 7-8 years ago and she loved it. She has to use it about 4-5 times a year on bottom & underarms, but otherwise, stays smooth as a baby's bottom. She's on her 2nd No No ... I bought it because it was a new model. She also uses skin lotion & waxing to get that shiny appearance. So I'm with your hubby .... :)
gif_StickDog.gif ..........gif_StickMan02.gif

Back