• I prefer natural BBC

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters

malizia2000

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
I’m in the lifestyle from a while and I’ve noted many changes. One of these, is that many of my last bulls expressly asked to me (or to hubby) for a totally shaved pussy. So maybe the pussy (or BBC) shaved is a new fashion, I don’t know. The question is: have you ever received a request of that kind? and what you prefer, shaved or not shaved? The question is for ladies too...

This one has been around since the late seventies early eighties. Well for women. It has been catching on with guy in the last twenty years

I’m in the lifestyle from a while and I’ve noted many changes. One of these, is that many of my last bulls expressly asked to me (or to hubby) for a totally shaved pussy. So maybe the pussy (or BBC) shaved is a new fashion, I don’t know. The question is: have you ever received a request of that kind? and what you prefer, shaved or not shaved? The question is for ladies too...
I prefer clean shaved...

I have been in this "lifestyle" since 1995 and been shaving my pubic area since then, and though most of the women I've been with have been shaved also more and more the lady few years written are growing back bush, whether trimming it or letting it grow as is... I'm fine with either as long as it's clean.

Back