Shave pussy or hairy?

I was thinking about this post topic today driving home and it made me think when I first met my wife she was 18 and she had very long thick black hair was way past her waist and she would walk around the house nude and her hair covered her tits pussy and ass, it was hot and exciting at the same time now I have to say she is hairless on her pussy she does not grow hair on her legs or pussy or underarms never has only her head where she has long thick black hair, so needless to say I have grown to love hairless pussy, but the fact that she could walk around the house nice and not be naked was exciting to me. I tried and tried to get her to go out in public like that but she never would, once at the beach I took off her top but not her bottom but when she got wet well you can imagine the wet hair no longer covered her tits. But a few years later we were married and about our third or fourth year of marriage we started into the swing lifestyle first it was having other women join us and that wa a great but she said hey you are getting to have sex with lots of other women but I don’t get to have other men so the search was on to find a guy. I finally talked with a co worker black guy who had lots of girl friends he plaid around with and had told me one was looking to play with a woman so I mentioned my wife was into women and would be hot to play. Well as it turned out I invited him to come meet and play with us first and see if he thought my wife would be a good one for his friend. Well that was my wife’s first black man and our first night we took turns fucking her all night long. He really loved her hot sweet hairless Asian pussy and really liked her long hair. We talked about how she would go all day at home nude because her hair covered her up. He liked the idea and he started coming over regular and playing with us both of us tag teaming her for hours and he was really liking her being nude with her long hair covering her up. He liked it so much when we were out and he was going to come over he would tell me to tell her to be naked when we arrived, well I didn’t think she would do it but I called her and was talking to her and he took the phone and told her baby I want you to get ready for me and I want you waiting naked when we arrive and greet me at the front door, I didn’t think she would do it but we had a couple of drinks and headed for my place. When we arrived he said let me go knock at the door so she has to answer, well he did and she answered the door totally naked but hiddden by her long hair, with the door open he took her I his arms and kissed her and pushed her hair back so she was naked at the front door and they went inside with me behind him. I could not believe my eyes she did it, and we went straight to the bed room for a long afternoon of fucking and sucking. We talked and laughed had drinks and he told her how much he loved her long hair and meeting him at the door like that. She said she was afraid but wanted to make him happy. Needless to say she really loved fucking him and he told her from now on when ever I called and said he was coming over he wanted her naked and she just smiled and said maybe we will see. Well I can tell you when ever I would call and say he was coming home with me she was always naked and met him at the door day or night. I never asked her nor did he ever ask her to do it she just did it for him and never for me. He even got her to do it at the beach once well he removed her top and bottom and is was great u til she got wet, but I will have to say what ever that black man asked her to do she would do it. In time he brought over many other men and women to have sex with her, always with my approval and participation. He gave her her first gang bang and first train with several black men and me. She would do what ever he asked her. He even fucked her in the club where we worked after hours. I guess it’s true what they say hot wife’s will do what ever a black man asks for. He was her first black man a long time ago and she has always had a preference for black men. I know this has nothing to do with hair or hairless pussy but today when thinking about this post that memory came to my mind of the days when my wife had really long hair. Today she is older and it’s still long but not long enough to cover her pussy, almost her tits but not a full dress. Anyway enjoy the thought of long haired hairless pussy ASAIN hotwife

First time I saw a (real) shaved pussy I didn't like it. Penthouse magazine pics, shaved women no prob.
I was early 20s, her name was Jackie. She was my age, a little on the heavy side. Pretty well known as a slut.
At my place, drinking, making out of my couch. We go into my bedroom, I saw her naked. I didn't like her look down there but it didn't stop me. When I went down on her it was nice. We got it on for a while till I finished. We were laying side by side and I could hear her rubbing herself. I saw the shinny slick mess on her and I instantly understood. She was slowly rubbing herself and said she really wanted her vibrator.
From then on I hoped the girl I was with was shaved. Most weren't.
An inshape girl with a shaved pussy was my thing.

Back