Shave pussy or hairy?

My lady does not grow any hair on her legs or private parts so I will have to say I am most used to clean and hairless. Funny one time a friend was telling me how he loved super hairy pussy and had told me how hairy his wife was, and I told him about my hairless wife, and one night at his place after several drinks we got on the subject and convinced the ladies to show their bush or lack of bush, well he dove into my wife’s hairless pussy and as I did his wife's super harry pussy and we both got to experience the opposite of what we professed to like. That was the beginning of a long lasting relationship even though we both liked just the opposite of what we were sharing.
Moral of the story, Men will eat and fuck any pussy harry or not when given the opportunity.

Last edited:
Part of the reason many women shave their pubic hair is because, with the bared skin, they can feel sexual contact more acutely, at least on the surface. Another reason is the misconception that it's more hygienic. It's not. Hygiene is a personal matter which varies from one individual to the next. Actually, pubic hair can be more hygienic because one of the functions is to wick away sweat, oils, and bacteria. During sex, pubic hair is meant to reduce friction. I looked all of this up because I've always been fascinated by the beauty of the female bush. As an artist with several old anatomy books, seeing a nude woman of elegance and allure stripped down, sporting a luxuriant tuft a hair between her legs was a very arousing contrast. It's a bit primal, and I like that. I'm old-school. I miss the 1970s and 80s. I hate the modern trend of shaving it all off. Not only does it make grown women resemble prepubescent girls down below, it often makes a bald pussy look like a drastic wound that failed to heal properly.

I love a hairy pussy. I've insisted that my girlfriends let their pubes grow, and they didn't regret it. Years ago, before the annoying shave-it-all-off trend took complete hold, I remember spotting a gorgeous young girl at a water park. She wore a white one-piece bathing suit, and she must have known full well what happens when a white bathing suit gets soaked through. That's right, as she came happily walking towards me, it was plain to spot the thick thatch of dark hair adorning her crotch. Although her friends pretended not to notice, I couldn't help staring, dumbstruck.
So, yeah, hairy mounds and "happy trails" are definitely my thing. And I hope this shaving trend soon dies a horrible and permanent death.

Part of the reason many women shave their pubic hair is because, with the bared skin, they can feel sexual contact more acutely, at least on the surface. Another reason is the misconception that it's more hygienic. It's not. Hygiene is a personal matter which varies from one individual to the next. Actually, pubic hair can be more hygienic because one of the functions is to wick away sweat, oils, and bacteria. During sex, pubic hair is meant to reduce friction. I looked all of this up because I've always been fascinated by the beauty of the female bush. As an artist with several old anatomy books, seeing a nude woman of elegance and allure stripped down, sporting a luxuriant tuft a hair between her legs was a very arousing contrast. It's a bit primal, and I like that. I'm old-school. I miss the 1970s and 80s. I hate the modern trend of shaving it all off. Not only does it make grown women resemble prepubescent girls down below, it often makes a bald pussy look like a drastic wound that failed to heal properly.

I love a hairy pussy. I've insisted that my girlfriends let their pubes grow, and they didn't regret it. Years ago, before the annoying shave-it-all-off trend took complete hold, I remember spotting a gorgeous young girl at a water park. She wore a white one-piece bathing suit, and she must have known full well what happens when a white bathing suit gets soaked through. That's right, as she came happily walking towards me, it was plain to spot the thick thatch of dark hair adorning her crotch. Although her friends pretended not to notice, I couldn't help staring, dumbstruck.
So, yeah, hairy mounds and "happy trails" are definitely my thing. And I hope this shaving trend soon dies a horrible and permanent death.
Well said....and I agree.
Women should look like WOMEN....Not Girls. I wonder if this could be a contributing factor why some Sick-O perverts prey on little girls....they see no difference between legs.

💯 hairless:

- much softer to touch and lick
- actually see her pussy, love seeing the little slit
- better view of her pussy actually gripping her lovers cock especially his black cock in her white pussy
- better view of her lovers cock sliding in and out
- makes her appear more submissive and sexually available

Attachments

• 0EE77FDD-C7FD-42B4-8816-8B36ADA87403.jpeg
    0EE77FDD-C7FD-42B4-8816-8B36ADA87403.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 58
💯 hairless:

- much softer to touch and lick
- actually see her pussy, love seeing the little slit
- better view of her pussy actually gripping her lovers cock especially his black cock in her white pussy
- better view of her lovers cock sliding in and out
- makes her appear more submissive and sexually available
YES

Back