Shave pussy or hairy?

At this point, I'll take what I can get!!!
Joey, you and every man here, I’ve yet to see any man turn down some pussy because it was hairy or shaved. I’m totally hairless and that is how my man loves his pussy or cock, but I’ve seen him eating and fucking some women with jungles between their legs! He’s a man and men want pussy with or without hair!

Joey, you and every man here, I’ve yet to see any man turn down some pussy because it was hairy or shaved. I’m totally hairless and that is how my man loves his pussy or cock, but I’ve seen him eating and fucking some women with jungles between their legs! He’s a man and men want pussy with or without hair!
Actually, there are some women that I'm just not attracted to, and I've been in a position to reject them, -but pubic hair had nothing to do with it.
Otherwise, I'm not qualified to speak on behalf of other men.
But, yes, if it cums down to it, you're correct; I wouldn't turn down some pussy because she didn't shave.
*On the other hand, I don't have any practical experience performing oral sex. So, if my next date/partner is expecting me to do that, . . .
;)

Actually, there are some women that I'm just not attracted to, and I've been in a position to reject them, -but pubic hair had nothing to do with it.
But, yes, if it cums down to it, you're correct; I wouldn't turn down some pussy because she didn't shave.
*On the other hand, I don't have any practical experience performing oral sex. So, if my next date/partner is expecting me to do that, . . .
;)
Well said...it's the whole package that's attractive or not.

;)
Well said I get the attraction part I’m just saying if there is an attraction then I doubt hair or not hair is a deal breaker for most men. I know you get the point!

Shaved, shaved pussy taste so much better and looks nice.
shaved for me please! hair gets in the way, in your face, in your eyes, in your mouth, up your nose, etc. a pain in the ass and obscures the beauty of a woman's beautiful labia & clit. stubble is even worse. give me a clean shaven pussy and ass every time.

Back