Shattered. Wife pregnant.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
I agree

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

The second time was planned.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.
That is super hot, thank you for sharing! 🥰

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

The second time was planned.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.
Your hubby is lucky.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
Amazing brits. He was surely guessing on sunday, was it Sacka, Rashford or the other guy.

Surely that is all part of the lifestyle? You actively encourage your wife to fuck black men and I can only assume wanted them to cum in her? Fuck, you’ve posted about how addicted to black dick she has become. The way I see it you have two options, end the relationship with a women that has given you everything you wanted or embrace it and watch her become the total BBC slut you always wanted her to be
I would gladly have her to serve

You are making a mistake.
I know you love your wife and she loves you because you let her be who she really wanted to be: a Swirly girl.
You should love her for accepting her true nature.

You must’ve known that there was a chance she could become pregnant By her black lover

You must have known and accepted it otherwise you would’ve put a stop to it.

Now contact that woman and tell her that you love her, you accept her and the baby, and that you accept her lover as well.

Accept the fact that you are about to have a mixed baby in your house that you’re going to raise and love him/her. Don’t worry about the looks of other people. Soon you will be counseling other white men how to accept their white wives bellies growing with their Black lover’s babies.

My wife had her tubes tied before we ever got into the lifestyle. Now she wishes maybe she hadn't. She still always likes to throw that bit out there every now and then about being bred Black even though we both know it can't happen to us. It is STILL HOT!

Exactly right, the Lifestyle is supposed to be an honest communication between hotwife and cuck. Otherwise is just cheating and that really don't have anything to so with the hotwife Lifestyle.

Everyone has different rules. Sometimes my wife tells me what she has done, sometimes she doesn't. Sometimes she tells me months later. After a few years of doing this, I realized what my wife wanted out of this was different than I expected, and I went along with it. Women are not sex puppets to perform for their cucks' sexual fantasies. They have their own needs and wants. Once the cuckolding ball starts rolling, it can go in a lot of different directions and the most important thing as a cuck husband is to not judge but be supportive.

It happened to me.

Part of the risks when playing with sex is pregnancy.

Thanks for all your replies and advice. I was shattered when she told me she was pregnant but have since calmed down. I never really blamed her and deep down I suppose a part of me thought this may happen. I used to get very aroused at the thought of it, if I am honest, but it all came as a bit of a shock. I got the cheating part all wrong as well because on Tuesday afternoon I walked in on her having sex with a guy, who I wrongly thought was just a random guy but was in fact a guy she has met a few times. I had just stormed out of the house and blew my top. When I returned, after he left, she told me who he was and was meant as a surprise for me. She said if she was going to cheat he would not have been in the house when she knew I would be coming home from work. Still trying to work thing out but I will be thee to support as much as I can.
just wait until you learn that she made the ultimate females decision...and that is simply that she CHOSE to be bred & impregnated.
i'd bet that it was NOT a "mistake."

Back