Shattered. Wife pregnant.

yngnkky

Couple
From
UK
This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.

Surely that is all part of the lifestyle? You actively encourage your wife to fuck black men and I can only assume wanted them to cum in her? Fuck, you’ve posted about how addicted to black dick she has become. The way I see it you have two options, end the relationship with a women that has given you everything you wanted or embrace it and watch her become the total BBC slut you always wanted her to be

Something similar happened to me but the thing was that the condom broke and he cum in me, I was really worried the next few days, the difference here is that my husband was the one who reassured me. He said that he already knew the risks before starting and that whatever happened he would always be by my side even if it changed our lives.
Finally nothing happened but for those things I love him, He always knows how to do the right things.

If you love her and want her to be fulfilled sexually, and that led to her seeing other men, then why be bothered if she does it when your not around? If you love her and want to raise a baby with her, then what does it matter whos baby it is? You should do the right thing and raise the baby with her. If your so embarrassed just tell everyone your infertile and she got impregnated in a sperm clinic.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.

How shocked and upset can you really be?! Down deep a significant part of you even wanted this.

Better find a way to normalize it in your mind, in your marriage and in your life.

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

The second time was planned.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.
So true. But some of us embrace the role and truly want you to be fulfilled. That shows we're ultimately invested in your happiness 😊

not sure this is all the story ...you said she was seeing behine your back... well as some one who been in this lifestyle and been there done that ... this really not a part of a lifestyle.. she was cheating behine your back.. the way i see it yes it happen in lifestyle too but when not behine someone back its a lot more erotic than hurtful,,, just saying

Sorry I have to disagree that she did anything wrong. You open a door for someone to get immense pleasure and happiness and then you don't support it? Didn't you realize this is more about her pleasure than yours? I think you should reevaluate your relationship.

Agree

Well said! The cuck cannot enjoy the good parts of the lifestyle without accepting the possibility that a pregnancy may occur. A cuck should be proud of his wife and the baby that she is carrying. She has been blessed with the opportunity to bring a new life into the world.

Natural part of this lifestyle...the possibility of pregnancy, not necessarily the cheating part unless you both agree she's OK to see others as she wants. Babies are always a possibility when you get a man and woman together and if you are not the man but you were ok with sharing your woman, then you need to own up to the consequences as much as she does. Don't make this just her burden. It's as much yours too. Best just to raise that baby together and give him/her a good family and wonderful life.

Back