Shattered. Wife pregnant.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
Man trips over his own feet and blames the ground. More at 11.

Something similar happened to me but the thing was that the condom broke and he cum in me, I was really worried the next few days, the difference here is that my husband was the one who reassured me. He said that he already knew the risks before starting and that whatever happened he would always be by my side even if it changed our lives.
Finally nothing happened but for those things I love him, He always knows how to do the right things.
You rock and are very special

I'm available as a unique impregnation dom Alpha Bull King Daddy for Beautiful white,asian,latina,Indian hotwives . I can explode upwards of 8-10 large cumloads per day deep inside Sexy Fertile Tight Hotwife pussies with given enough hours of fucking like animals. And I have an extremely high sperm count when checked in 2014, like they told me it was in top 2% tier ,I'm in my Mid 40's now . I have light/medium Beige/tan Khaki cream colored skin as I'm only part black.

Exactly, I just wish my wife would just try it
I'm available as a unique impregnation dom Alpha Bull King Daddy for Beautiful white,asian,latina,Indian hotwives . I can explode upwards of 8-10 large cumloads per day deep inside Sexy Fertile Tight Hotwife pussies with given enough hours of fucking like animals. And I have an extremely high sperm count when checked in 2014, like they told me it was in top 2% tier ,I'm in my Mid 40's now . I have light/medium Beige/tan Khaki cream colored skin as I'm only part black.

There is nothing to be angry about here. This is one of the biggest fantasies of too many married white men. And it happened for you. You should be happy and support your wife in every way.

Suck it up and stop crying. You should have thought about this BEFORE you let your wife become a cum guzzling hot wife for superior black men.

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

The second time was planned.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.
So are your twins mixed race ?

Back