Shattered. Wife pregnant.

Truth be told she was totally addicted. I was often present and often involved in the lifestyle but it became less and less after a while. Even when I was not present we would fuck when a guy left or she came home but that stopped. The last time we had sex was almost 4 months ago. She was meeting with friends of guys and their friends. The first black guy she had sex with stopped seeing her and I had to leave the gym I went to because she had had sex with a few guys from there and tongues were wagging. She would only have bare sex with a guy if she had met him a few times and felt comfortable with him. That also went out of the window. She was missing days at work to get fucked as well. Total mess

I feel bad for your wife. I don’t know how this end for her. Dont think her bull really cares and loves her. As the wife you should never leave stability and love - for chaos, lust, and addiction. Dont know how the future will look?

I don’t get any woman that would leave a man that will love her, take care of her, pamper her, treat her like a Queen, and let her fuck sex gods.

if there is a women that would like to do that for me - let me know.

im talking about love me, take care of me, pamper me, treat her like a King, and let me fuck some big booty and titty women.

if you good with that PM me - Kwame Brown laugh

not sure this is all the story ...you said she was seeing behine your back... well as some one who been in this lifestyle and been there done that ... this really not a part of a lifestyle.. she was cheating behine your back.. the way i see it yes it happen in lifestyle too but when not behine someone back its a lot more erotic than hurtful,,, just saying
Exactly right, the Lifestyle is supposed to be an honest communication between hotwife and cuck. Otherwise is just cheating and that really don't have anything to so with the hotwife Lifestyle.

Have got over the shattered feeling and now but to lust knowing she will often used by BBC now. Only regret now is that I will not be part of it and not see her belly swell daily.
That's sad, mate. 5wks here, but at least wife stays loyal to me. We're still having fun all together. Are you still communicating at a friends level?

Damn bro he must have had some fire Dick for that woman to just abandon ship like that sheesh. Once you open up pandoras box you never know what will happen. If I were you I would have booted her ass as soon as I found out she was going behind my back. Once they start that behavior she is no longer yours. I had a cougar do the same thing with her husband. First it was meet together then she started hitting me out of the blue without him wanting to fuck. Next thing I know marriage over.

Natural part of this lifestyle...the possibility of pregnancy, not necessarily the cheating part unless you both agree she's OK to see others as she wants. Babies are always a possibility when you get a man and woman together and if you are not the man but you were ok with sharing your woman, then you need to own up to the consequences as much as she does. Don't make this just her burden. It's as much yours too. Best just to raise that baby together and give him/her a good family and wonderful life.

That is a question I do not think I can answer just now.
So they post videos of bareback sex still?

First of all the pregnancy was not planned. The cuckold element of this lifestyle is only understood when you actually take part in it in my opinion. My wife gets great pleasure in having sex with very well endowed black men and I get great pleasure in knowing and watching her having sex with these men. When my wife is laying on the bed with her legs spread open and a black man with his erect cock lays between those outstreached legs is a mind blowing experience for me and countless other men in this lifestyle.
It certainly is and makes us not think of the consequences until we have to.

When we decided to adopt the cuckold lifestyle (back in 2010) my wife was 40 years old and I was 41, we already had a ******* and we didn't want any other *******.
I wish we had started ten years earlier, so I would be happy to see my wife impregnated by her bull.
My wife is 42 and I’m now in my 50’s. A large part of me would love to see my wife’s lover impregnate her with a bi-racial baby before it is far too late.

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

The second time was planned.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.
My husband and I have two older children. Our accidental pregnancy with my long-time partner resulted in twins. Then our baby was planned.

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

The second time was planned.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.
Absolutely right. Moreover, we have to admit that the responsibility for getting into this lifestyle goes beyond any bet you put on who's the ******* or did she want it or not. If it's not mine, I still have a duty towards him/her because it did not happen without 'my doing'. I'd be responsible to tell him/her why they don't look like me and that I'm still their ******* so they can fend off degradation, bullying, and bigotry in their life. My wife already had a baby from another relationship and looks racially different. Many of us may sooner or later marry people with children. Why would this be different. The least a submissive cuck, as you say, could do is educating others in responsibility.

Surely that is all part of the lifestyle? You actively encourage your wife to fuck black men and I can only assume wanted them to cum in her? Fuck, you’ve posted about how addicted to black dick she has become. The way I see it you have two options, end the relationship with a women that has given you everything you wanted or embrace it and watch her become the total BBC slut you always wanted her to be
Exactly, I just wish my wife would just try it

Back