Sharing

The great attitudes of the ladies on this board is fucking amazing!! You sluts are hardcore and I keep a constant hard-on when I read how ready your cunts, asses, and mouths are. You all deserve a quart of cum one orgasm at a time!

absolutely ;)

I was shared for the first time almost a month ago. It was with the black man who was the first I was ever with. We met twice and were together both times. Then he told me after the second time that he wanted to share me. I was a little scared and nervous at first but I told him ok. He gave me his friend's phone number and we talked and I liked him. The three of us met in a hotel room. It was one of the best days of my life!

For some reason Black men like to share alot. I have been shared before a think it's great knowing that he wants his friends to enjoy what he is enjoying. If your black lover tells you he is bringing his friend and you are told to pleasure him also will you?
Yes..... I have for my ex-lover.

Yes, my black bf has shared me a number of times but, only with very good friends he trusted.. And most important, he always gave me final choice if for some reason, I didn't like the guy..

Yes, my black bf has shared me a number of times but, only with very good friends he trusted.. And most important, he always gave me final choice if for some reason, I didn't like the guy..

You have a good boyfriend that he gives you the final choice. ;) The most black guys wouldn´t do that. ;)

Back