Sharing the wife.

We had been out drinking. The wife was kinda tipsy. I had one of my black friends meet us at the house.
We are setting around until the wife says I’m ready for bed. She gets up and goes thru the house. We think she is gone to bed until she comes back in the room in her night clothes which consists of panties and a T-shirt.
She comes over and hugs me then she goes over to my friend and hug’s him telling him it’s good to see him. Me and him are kinda stunned because she has never done that before. Then she goes to the bedroom.
We set there for a minute. Then he says what do you think? I say about what? He says your wife she looks great, I would like to have some of her. We talked some more and come to a agreement.
We walk in the bedroom and I turn on the lights.Both of us take off our clothes and climb on the bed. She hasn’t opened her eyes until she looks at me as I climb on the bed.
She asks what is it as I pull the covers off her , then her eyes get big as she sees my buddy.
She doesn’t say anything as we lay down on each side of her. I reach down and pull her panties to one side, she asks are you sure? I nod yes how about you? She just looks at me with big eyes.
I slide a finger in her as I pull her leg to me and trap it under my leg. I look over at him and motion for him to come on. He slides right up against her.
He traps her leg and slides a finger in her beside me. He mumbles damn she is tight. She is breathing deep as we finger her, he grabs her boob thru her shirt then he tells her let’s see those boobs.
She looks at me like what do I do? I pull my finger out of her and pull her shirt up and off letting her big boobs out for him. He says mmmmmm those are perfect for fucking and grabs one.
She has a lost look on her face. I lean down and kiss her and whisper, there you go sweetie. I reach down and slide a finger back in her.
He starts kissing her boob then he suck’s a nipple in his mouth. She is looking at him like she can’t believe what is happening. He looks over at me saying man I really want to fuck her but she is tight we are going to have to stretch her out a little.
I say ok, how do we do that? He smiles and says I will show you. He slides another finger in her says ok you put another one in her, I slide another finger in her and we push them all the way in.
She sigh’s as we finger her. Then he says ok, let’s put another one in her. She puts her hands on our hands going wait, he tells her my cock wont fit yet and grabs her arm and pins it under his body and tells me get her other arm I look in her eyes as I pin her arm under my body, she looks concerned.
He says ok let’s put another one in her, he slides another finger in her she moans he tells me ok go ahead. I start working a third finger in her thinking she is full but I keep pushing until I’ve got three fingers all the way in her.
She is gasping as we both finger her until he smiles just one more and she will be ready. He smiles over at me and says let’s do this one together. We both start working a fourth finger in her.
I’m thinking they will never fit but inch by inch we work them in her. She is is gasping ooohhh dear god please they won’t fit. As we keep pushing until both of us has four fingers up to the last knuckle in her her head is back and her back is arched as she is screaming ooohhh god I can’t take it.
We are fucking her with our hands as she is moaning and saying ooohhh god one of you has to get out of me. It is so hot when he asks her so you’re ready for me to fuck you and thru gritted teeth she tells him yes. He asks her again are you ready to be fucked by my big black cock, as we both push four fingers up to the last knuckle in her. She looks at him then at me saying thru gritted teeth yes yes fuck me, I want your big black cock!
At that moment she is sooo hot wanting to get fucked. We pull our fingers out of her and I slide back. He climbs up on his knees and spreads her legs and she says oh my god as she sees his huuuge cock.
He grabs her knees and tells her guide me in sweetie she reaches down and her little hand won’t reach halfway around his cock she puts the head of his cock at her pus.
He starts to push her pussy lips are stretched tight, she is looking at me with a strained look on her face with her mouth in the shape of a ooohhh but she isn’t making any sound.
As the head disappears in her she lets out a little cry and he keeps on pushing until his balls are against her ass. She is still looking at me.
He puts her legs over his biceps and starts fucking her her boobs bouncing with every stroke. She is sliding with every thrust until her head is against the headboard as it hits the wall with each stroke.
She is begging Ooohhh please I can’t take it. Suddenly he says mmmmmm I’m going to cum. She looks panicked shaking her head no. She is trying to say stop but he puts his mouth on hers and pushes his tongue in her mouth.
Pushes her legs way up and buries his cock up to the balls and fills her full of cum . She has a glassy look in her eyes as he finishes.

Last edited:
Back