Sharing sissy with girlfriends?

a bbc friend of ours sort of owns me. He makes my cum after another bbc bangs her right. He makes her squirt with his mouth and fingers, puts it on his dick, and makes me suck it in front of everyone in the room. They he bangs me doggy style, and makes me kiss my wife or makes her watch me while I get topped. if anyone is willing to get their dick sucked, eh has them put them in me. if he gets tired, he makes me eat his ass so he can get some energy and bang me harder. then he cums all over my back, where he grabs some with his fingers and makes me eat it. good times.

I am wondering if any wives out there are sharing their sissy husband with their girlfriends. Either multiple pegging of the sissy, or maybe the sissy attends gangbangs for the wives and is on fluffing duty and cleanup duty after
Love this. Being fairly handy, I’ve fantasized with being loaned out by my wife ( while dressed as a sissy) so her single friends can use me to fix things around their house. Even things that don’t need fixed, like laundry or mowing the grass. They would humiliate me while I do the work and prance around in their underwear intentionally teasing me to make me bulge against my spiked cage. When I’m finished with their task list, they reward me with either pegging me or riding my face and smacking my caged clitty and balls, or both.

I would be returned to my thoroughly used and scheduled for the next time they have any need.

We flirting online with one lovely lady, self proclaimed femdom, she felt safer meeting us with a friend of hers. We spent a lunch getting to know each other, my gf at the time didn't like that they swore so much, but was amused at me submitting to them. She told me to go to her house for 3 hrs. I was theirs for their amusement with one condition: I was to remain locked in my chastity.

I was glad to be meeting new people, being useful, and yes, I was having lurid thoughts. I had been teased by them both in front of my girlfriend, and after helping around the house, they pushed me on the cage thing. I remained resolute (the cage is plastic, easily torn off but unable to reconstruct, so gf would know. But also, I wanted to be good.

But the teasing wasn't easy, and lead to oral and I do wish I ... well.. to be honest, I wish both of them better than I could offer. But I was more than happy to be there and .. helpful.

I chose to lock 8 yrs ago, and have found it wonderful. I'm more tucked than caged now, but 100% asexual and hoping to help others find their place. please ask me anything.

Love this. Being fairly handy, I’ve fantasized with being loaned out by my wife ( while dressed as a sissy) so her single friends can use me to fix things around their house. Even things that don’t need fixed, like laundry or mowing the grass. They would humiliate me while I do the work and prance around in their underwear intentionally teasing me to make me bulge against my spiked cage. When I’m finished with their task list, they reward me with either pegging me or riding my face and smacking my caged clitty and balls, or both.

I would be returned to my thoroughly used and scheduled for the next time they have any need.
Hot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I have shared my sissy husband wife one of my girlfriends and with my sister. They both loved pegging him. My girlfriend and I take him to a bookstore gloryhole once a month so we can all suck cock. Always a hot night that winds up with us pegging him later.
You are my kind of Woman! What fun! 💗

Back