Sharing hotel room with friends ex and her bf

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
5yrs after our divorce my ex and I decided to take a family vacation (for our kid). She had been single but recently met a New Mexican boyfriend. I had had the same gf for several years.
It ended up my gf couldn’t make the trip so no big deal. When we got there the hotel had over booked and I ended up staying in their room. I took one bed with the kid and her and Eduardo took the other. On about the third day I woke up about 4am and could see the sheets shuffling in their bed. The ac unit kicked off and I could her quietly moaning. It went on for a half hour or so. Then I heard him orgasming and he was still inside her. The whole time I was really hard and cum was draining out of my dick.
Eduardo got up and went to the bathroom. Then I heard the shower kick on. I crawled over to her bed and started licking and kissing on her. I went to put my dick in her and she whispered no. She slowly pushed my head between her thighs. He had creampied her. I slowly licked her and she had another orgasm. Then crawled back to my bed.
I think it was her way of showing me she had truly moved on
We went about the rest of our trip like nothing happened.

Last edited:
I don't know if I believe this but I've certainly encountered stranger. It's nice to know that you two still have an exclusive understanding (since I assume she will be hiding this little story from Eduardo). Unless Eduardo is in on it and your ex knows how much of a cuck you are at heart. I was once flirting with this girl on and off and when we were alone and tipsy one day, I talked to her about her boyfriend, who a friend of mine who was weirdly submissive and kinky in "odd ways" (which we now know is the cuckold fetish). She and I arranged for a Friday evening where she got him naked and into the bedroom, put make-up on him, tied him up (not that tight, though, so that if this backfired, he could still stop us), blindfolded him, and brought me into the room. I'll spare the details but it was a very pleasant relationship between my old friend, his girlfriend (also my high school one-that-got-away), and myself — possibly the equivalent of your "Eduardo".

5yrs after our divorce my ex and I decided to take a family vacation (for our kid). She had been single but recently met a New Mexican boyfriend. I had had the same gf for several years.
It ended up my gf couldn’t make the trip so no big deal. When we got there the hotel had over booked and I ended up staying in their room. I took one bed with the kid and her and Eduardo took the other. On about the third day I woke up about 4am and could see the sheets shuffling in their bed. The ac unit kicked off and I could her quietly moaning. It went on for a half hour or so. Then I heard him orgasming and he was still inside her. The whole time I was really hard and cum was draining out of my dick.
Eduardo got up and went to the bathroom. Then I heard the shower kick on. I crawled over to her bed and started licking and kissing on her. I went to put my dick in her and she whispered no. She slowly pushed my head between her thighs. He had creampied her. I slowly licked her and she had another orgasm. Then crawled back to my bed.
I think it was her way of showing me she had truly moved on
We went about the rest of our trip like nothing happened.
wonderful

Back