Shared by the bull

Yes. One of our fantasies is that the Bull invites her over to watch the game at his place with three or four of his friends and she spends the game servicing them at different times.
I'm so loving that scenario to the fullest! It's so Hot 🔥 like Fire and the whole nature of the Sexually submissive and totally obedient act of serving her Black Bull and 3 or 4 of his BBC Bull friends during a football game is what We Strong Dominant Alpha Black Bulls love and Adore! Enjoying a Good game of football and sending a Sexy Married Mature Hotwife home to her hubby with All of her beautiful tight White Holes Full of Black Seed! I can't even begin to think of anything close that could Top that by far or near can any of you?????

My bull made it clear from our first date he intended to share me regularly. Said he wasn’t interested otherwise. Been seeing him almost 2 years now. Absolutely no regrets!!!
My new wife’s very first black bull gave her a very similar ultimatum while he was deep inside her pussy while I was watching nearby.

As he was thrusting in/out of her newly married pussy, he informed her that he would be sharing her with 5 of his black friends. He told her that he would pull out and leave our hotel room immediately if she wasn’t willing to be shared. She quickly agreed to his terms. I was stunned to hear my new bride begging to be shared.

He then informed her that he and his friends always barebacked white women. Before I could object, she quickly agreed to his second demand. He then removed his extra large condom and continued to fuck my wife until he deposited his black seed deep into her cervix. She was not on any birth control so I was very concerned.

My new wife’s very first black bull gave her a very similar ultimatum while he was deep inside her pussy while I was watching nearby.

As he was thrusting in/out of her newly married pussy, he informed her that he would be sharing her with 5 of his black friends. He told her that he would pull out and leave our hotel room immediately if she wasn’t willing to be shared. She quickly agreed to his terms. I was stunned to hear my new bride begging to be shared.

He then informed her that he and his friends always barebacked white women. Before I could object, she quickly agreed to his second demand. He then removed his extra large condom and continued to fuck my wife until he deposited his black seed deep into her cervix. She was not on any birth control so I was very concerned.

Great story 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

A few of her bulls have asked her if they could bring a friend along. She has never said no.

They other guys are always respectful, knowing their actions reflect back on their friend too.

It has worked out great for us as we met one guy, he shared her with his friend. Friend then dated her and shared her with two other guys at different times, and then he asked her to have a gangbang with him and two different guys. So we met one guy and she ended up fucking six different men, just by being passed around.

I have been shared by my regular black lover with his brother on a few occasions when his brother joined us they both fucked me twice cumin in my cunt twice each filling me with their black seed .
Since then he has arranged two gang bangs that were amazing.

Last edited:
I have been shared by my regular black lover with his brother on a few occasions when his brother joined us they both fucked me twice cumin in my cunt twice each filling me with their black seed .
Ummmm that is so Hot and very erotic to know you have experienced this beautiful thing with 2 black bulls , brothers both of them filling you full of Black Seed! Hope hubby was there watching it all and cleaning up!♠️👱🏻‍♀️🤴🏿🦾💦💦💦💯✊🏿👍🏿

A few of her bulls have asked her if they could bring a friend along. She has never said no.

They other guys are always respectful, knowing their actions reflect back on their friend too.

It has worked out great for us as we met one guy, he shared her with his friend. Friend then dated her and shared her with two other guys at different times, and then he asked her to have a gangbang with him and two different guys. So we met one guy and she ended up fucking six different men, just by being passed around.
Your wife’s experience being shared by black men is similar to my wife’s experiences. Her new black bulls always wanted to share her with their friends. She absolutely loved being shared with other black men so always agreed.

Yes. One of our fantasies is that the Bull invites her over to watch the game at his place with three or four of his friends and she spends the game servicing them at different times.
My wife absolutely loved being the entertainment at her bulls place when a big game or fight was on. I know that he charged the guys to be there and enjoy my wife. For 50 bucks you could watch the game the beer was free and my wife did what ever those black guys wanted. She would be naked or in something very close to naked only wearing high heels. Those were some crazy crazy nights especially when the ******* came out. My wife posed for pictures of her doing filthy things to these black men. When those black guys finished using my wife I would lick her abused pussy and asshole there on the bulls floor. Usually after one of those nights were my wife got fucked up and multiple black men have used her the black guys would place her in the tub and take turns degrading my slut wiife even more by pissing on her and in her. I asked her afterwards did she swallow those black guys piss? She said no not on purpose but sometimes she can't help it and it turns her on swallowing the piss of these black men that had just fucked the ******* out of me.

Back