Shared by the bull

Yes. One of our fantasies is that the Bull invites her over to watch the game at his place with three or four of his friends and she spends the game servicing them at different times.
My wife pulled her only train when her then BF invited 5 of his buddies to watch the Super Bowl with them. Was 2017 when the Patriots came back and beat the Falcons. Said the guys all wanted to fuck her doggie facing the TV! She was a very sore girl but smiled a lot for days. LOL

I have been many times. Providing the friends of the bull are respectful and not assholes then I am more than happy to submit to a really good fucking by them all, as long as hubby is close by to see it all and help where needed :lips: :lips: :lips:

HWJ
My wife also welcomes being shared by her Master Bull. His friends are all very respectful so she is more than willing to satisfy them.

My wife pulled her only train when her then BF invited 5 of his buddies to watch the Super Bowl with them. Was 2017 when the Patriots came back and beat the Falcons. Said the guys all wanted to fuck her doggie facing the TV! She was a very sore girl but smiled a lot for days. LOL
Lucky Hotwife has a very good reason to smile.

Back