Share Advice on entering Cuckold realm

HollyWorny

Couple
From
UK
Hi All -

So we have been on here for some time, and apart from the”Complete Guide for Dumnies” which you can find in the Cuckold Forum pinned to the top (it’s amazing), not much more insightful advice is around.

I am continuously asked “How do I get my wife/GF to be open to the idea?”

I am starting this, hope it picks up momentum, for everyone to share advice on how to persuade their partners to think about having something with another man (we are only into black men).

As the guy, and it’s weird typing this as Holly uses this account too, but we spoke, here is some started tips to set a seed of truth/realisation:

1. Show that you love her and are 100% dedicated
2. Make comments on how you finish too quick/think she needs to be filled more
3. Feminise your penis and use it less

Hi All -

So we have been on here for some time, and apart from the”Complete Guide for Dumnies” which you can find in the Cuckold Forum pinned to the top (it’s amazing), not much more insightful advice is around.

I am continuously asked “How do I get my wife/GF to be open to the idea?”

I am starting this, hope it picks up momentum, for everyone to share advice on how to persuade their partners to think about having something with another man (we are only into black men).

As the guy, and it’s weird typing this as Holly uses this account too, but we spoke, here is some started tips to set a seed of truth/realisation:

1. Show that you love her and are 100% dedicated
2. Make comments on how you finish too quick/think she needs to be filled more
3. Feminise your penis and use it less
I would say this is a great simple summary of the first steps. How is it coming?

Back