Shane Diesel cumshot

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but is it just me or are the great Shane Diesel’s cum shots a little disappointing?

Don’t get me wrong the man has an incredible cock and has gaped many a female, also for his age he looks in great shape, however whenever I see him cum it always seems like he just about manages to squeeze a drop or two out, rather than fire about a big thick load..

Just an observation or maybe I’m watching him on his bad days..

Thoughts?

i would have to agree with the statement that the size of balls has nothing to do with the amount of cum they shoot
my wife had two regular lovers who both black
Ivan a tall 34 yr old with small tight marble like balls would unload the first time in a night massive loads the first two fucks the most I had ever seen from one man
the other
Paul was hung like a horse with a huge pair off balls that hang down like a horses balls the right testicle was at least an inch and a half lower than his left one but he would unload at least half that Ivan would
Sammy loves the moment she feels a cock swell just seconds before it unloads and it always gets her off, but she often says she wished that Ivan had Pauls load as he was always pressed tight against her cervix and wanted to feel his blast buried that deep in her

Back