I've been told that I have a really fat black dick. It is much thicker then my arm which makes it difficult to find condoms that fit comfortably and don't break as I'm putting them on. The girth is well over 7 inches and it is slight over 8.5 inches long. I am only 5,6 so it looks very disporortional on my body. Finding females who allow me to insert more then half of my monster cock inside of them has become a challenge which is why I am posting on this site. Contact me if you are interested in hooking up.

Attachments

• IMG_20200615_134817_749.jpg
    IMG_20200615_134817_749.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been told that I have a really fat black dick. It is much thicker then my arm which makes it difficult to find condoms that fit comfortably and don't break as I'm putting them on. The girth is well over 7 inches and it is slight over 8.5 inches long. I am only 5,6 so it looks very disporortional on my body. Finding females who allow me to insert more then half of my monster cock inside of them has become a challenge which is why I am posting on this site. Call or text me 3474682648 if you are interested in hooking up.
Damn you beat me! I was thinking about uploading Shane Diesel-now nobody will believe that you sir-I would say to Shane Diesel-that is if it is you of course. is the top of the pops for the most stimulating loving way he makes love to a woman. He brings them heaven on Earth

I've been told that I have a really fat black dick. It is much thicker then my arm which makes it difficult to find condoms that fit comfortably and don't break as I'm putting them on. The girth is well over 7 inches and it is slight over 8.5 inches long. I am only 5,6 so it looks very disporortional on my body. Finding females who allow me to insert more then half of my monster cock inside of them has become a challenge which is why I am posting on this site. Contact me if you are interested in hooking up.
Hello and am looking forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back