Sexy underwear at work. R u hoping to fuck, flash, etc.

Ladies, when u wear sexy under at work, r u hoping to fuck someone or flash? Maybe on the street walking into work. Also looking to hear from those sexy professionals that work n big high rise buildings, with lots of black guys their.
I'm not working in an office any longer.
When I did, I loved cute and sexy things underneath. There's was nothing visible. There were a lot of guys in my profession. I did not wear it to flash.

I wore those sexy outfits because I felt good in them. That confidence projected out professionally. Sure, there might have been a few times the tops of my stockings flashed here and there. Nothing intentional.

I know this may not be sexy to all, but my go to was a cute bra with lace, a lace open bottom girdle, panties and stockings. Oh, and the cutest pumps to die for. I just felt good.

I did not wear anything to low cut or too short on the legs.

When I did, I loved cute and sexy things underneath. There's was nothing visible. There were a lot of guys in my profession. I did not wear it to flash.

I wore those sexy outfits because I felt good in them. That confidence projected out professionally. Sure, there might have been a few times the tops of my stockings flashed here and there. Nothing intentional.

I know this may not be sexy to all, but my go to was a cute bra with lace, a lace open bottom girdle, panties and stockings. Oh, and the cutest pumps to die for. I just felt good.

You still love it when us black guys noticed and paid attention, didn't you??

If it helped you professionally and made u feel good, that's sexy in itself.

I don't want it to be easy, that's no fun!!! I love to tease too!!!
I have never been a fan of openly teasing.
I like the subtle way. I give you a sly smile as I walk by. Maybe a quick glance. You on the other hand should be a man of few words, but what is spoken is eloquent and confident.

Ilwe love sharing ❤️

I agree you gotta keep it classy 💯

Back