Sexual experiences in Africa.

What are your sex experiences while in Africa? Whether you came for A vacation, charity, meeting someone interesting for serious relationship, or just for fun What was your experience? Normal sex?, gangbanged?, And what was that country? Which people, Maasai? Or any other local tribes? Tell all your experiences and send some real pics if you have any!!

What are your sex experiences while in Africa? Whether you came for A vacation, charity, meeting someone interesting for serious relationship, or just for fun What was your experience? Normal sex?, gangbanged?, And what was that country? Which people, Maasai? Or any other local tribes? Tell all your experiences and send some real pics if you have any!!
My wife and I visited Uganda on holiday several years back. That’s where she had her first sexual encounter with an African. She was 40 then and the local guy was 20. It was his first white pussy.

Some years before, in the early 2000s, when I was younger, I was thinking about going abroad, to work as a volunteer helper in an African refugee camp. At that place I can easily have sexual relationsip with more black men. :giggle:

Some years before, in the early 2000s, when I was younger, I was thinking about going abroad, to work as a volunteer helper in an African refugee camp. At that place I can easily have sexual relationsip with more black men. :giggle:

I'm curious, how did you start?

Iam a white wife from south africa.love getting bbc as we travel
View media item 641047
View media item 640884
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 628908

A friend's church has sponsored several Missionary Trips to various African countries. A his wife was inspired to volunteer and was gone just over a month to Namibia. She came back with some great experiences and stories to share...and a black baby swelling her belly! Seems some of the young men she was tutoring would visit her sleeping quarters in the evenings for additional "coaching". She taught them English, they taught her about tribal fertility rituals. They left the congregation a few months later when the stories starting circulating about her baby's actual *******(s).

A friend's church has sponsored several Missionary Trips to various African countries. A his wife was inspired to volunteer and was gone just over a month to Namibia. She came back with some great experiences and stories to share...and a black baby swelling her belly! Seems some of the young men she was tutoring would visit her sleeping quarters in the evenings for additional "coaching". She taught them English, they taught her about tribal fertility rituals. They left the congregation a few months later when the stories starting circulating about her baby's actual *******(s).

Attachments

• 0606182.2.jpg
    0606182.2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 136
Back