sexless marriage

Michael Terrel

Male
Gold Member
From
Canada
Current wanna-be white cuck here, in a sexless marriage. Started off amazing...Now with a kid we only have sex to make the next kid....

Not sure what to do - either get some BBC cuck action on the side or somehow rekindle things...

Any other cucks go through this?

There's nothing odd or wrong with a "sexless marriage" as a marriage becomes seasoned, Michael. Lots of married couples have this arrangement to some degree. In fact, a lot of married couples have even stopped sleeping in the same bed or even the same bedroom. The important question regarding this trending development is whether both parties are happy & comfortable with this arrangement. After 10-15 years of marriage, sexual boredome occurs and the marriage run aground because sex has become too routine, predictable, repetitious patterns, or health of one of the spouses, etc. I know my dad sleeps in a different twin bed than mom because he has sleep apnea and wears one of those breathing masks.

Assessments:
According to your profile, you are bi-sexual. Were you bi-sexual when you got married to your current wife? Did SHE know you were bi-sexual before your marriage? Did you notice any changes in your wife's desire for sex after she learned you were bi-sexual? Do your friends know you're bi-sexual; to me this is something I think would be highly confidential in a marriage.
You say you're athletical, how is your wife's health? How's her appearance & weight compared to her wedding day?
These might be cosmetical, but could be a killer for romance.

At any rate, a sexless marriage can be an issue when ONE party of the marriage isn't happy with that arrangement. Are the two of you into swinging or 3-somes? Has she been with other men since marrying you?

Sexless Marriage & Divorce: When to Walk Away (2021 Guide) (onlinedivorce.com)
Sexless Marriage or Relationship: What Causes It and How to Fix I (healthline.com)

Last edited:
There's nothing odd or wrong with a "sexless marriage" as a marriage becomes seasoned, Michael. Lots of married couples have this arrangement to some degree. In fact, a lot of married couples have even stopped sleeping in the same bed or even the same bedroom. The important question regarding this trending development is whether both parties are happy & comfortable with this arrangement. After 10-15 years of marriage, sexual boredome occurs and the marriage run aground because sex has become too routine, predictable, repetitious patterns, or health of one of the spouses, etc. I know my dad sleeps in a different twin bed than mom because he has sleep apnea and wears one of those breathing masks.

Assessments:
According to your profile, you are bi-sexual. Were you bi-sexual when you got married to your current wife? Did SHE know you were bi-sexual before your marriage? Did you notice any changes in your wife's desire for sex after she learned you were bi-sexual? Do your friends know you're bi-sexual; to me this is something I think would be highly confidential in a marriage.
You say you're athletical, how is your wife's health? How's her appearance & weight compared to her wedding day?
These might be cosmetical, but could be a killer for romance.

At any rate, a sexless marriage can be an issue when ONE party of the marriage isn't happy with that arrangement. Are the two of you into swinging or 3-somes? Has she been with other men since marrying you?

Sexless Marriage & Divorce: When to Walk Away (2021 Guide) (onlinedivorce.com)
Sexless Marriage or Relationship: What Causes It and How to Fix I (healthline.com)

yeah she's probably more happy and comfortable with it than I am...
my profile is a bit misleading in that sense, they need a category for BBC-sexual :) And no one knows about that at this point
her appearance has, since the baby, changed a lot and she's definitely more weight on but shes a terrific mom and very motherly now - which is great thing - but at the sacrifice of not being the little sex kitten that she was in the past....
No swinging or threesomes with us and early on we had some breaks where we both saw other people...
thanks for the references I will definitely have a look at those!

yeah she's probably more happy and comfortable with it than I am...
Its worth digging into as to why a spouse suddenly loses their physical attractiveness. There's more there than probably you can see or understand, but its worth finding out what it is. Start with the diet menu and going for walks with her every day until you start seeing some results. Do some camping and nature walking trails. Tennis ... badminton ... anything that might make her exert energy.
Is she diabetic yet ... has she had a physical & ******* profile taken in the past few years? Working around the "issue" isn't the solution, its the avoidance. Internally, she might be screaming for "help" with her issue.
Good luck ... Mac

Back