i still find it weird that guys would even want to be in that position, lol. 10 years ago i just thought all men were sleazy and wanted to fuck other men's women. i had no idea it was the other way around. or even that my own husband would be one of them!
Hell yeah lol... I meet regular guys you would never suspect they 'bow down' to a BBC and will clean their woman's pussy out after I blast a load of semen in her. Would your husband lick you clean after I came in you? :blackgreedy:

Goddamn ladies are smoking up this thread! I so wish I had the confidence and free spirit you guys feel. sharing a twat shot has got to be the most liberating feeling in the world .

so, this is not a selfie it was taken by a friend who is a professional photographer , but it makes me feel sexy so that is why I am posting it.hawtlol.jpg hawtlol.jpg

Goddamn ladies are smoking up this thread! I so wish I had the confidence and free spirit you guys feel. sharing a twat shot has got to be the most liberating feeling in the world .

so, this is not a selfie it was taken by a friend who is a professional photographer , but it makes me feel sexy so that is why I am posting it.View attachment 564860 View attachment 564860
Jesus H Christ you are sexy

so, this is not a selfie it was taken by a friend who is a professional photographer , but it makes me feel sexy so that is why I am posting it.View attachment 564860 View attachment 564860
Irresistible

EXACTLY. I think its hot when I visit a hotwife couple and I'm plowing mom in the bedroom while the children are asleep a few doors over :blackgreedy:

haha, we don't take our chances with this anymore. nowadays it's either a hotel room or i pop by their place for an evening or for the night.

Hell yeah lol... I meet regular guys you would never suspect they 'bow down' to a BBC and will clean their woman's pussy out after I blast a load of semen in her. Would your husband lick you clean after I came in you? :blackgreedy:

nah, my husbands not that way inclined at all. i wondered whether he was just saying it cos he was embarrassed of what i might think. but i tried to get him to lick me afterwards and he flat out refused.

i'm glad. i really don't like the idea of hubby doing that. i think i would respect him less and i don't want that to happen.

we like to play teasing games and i know he likes to be made to feel jealous. he loves hearing me talk about how much i enjoy other men and the things i like doing to them (and the things i like being done to me by them!). and when he's watching he likes it when i put on a performance for him. but that's as far as it goes.

Back