lol, a few years ago i'd have looked at this picture and been shocked/intrigued/frightened/grossed-out/etc

now i literally salivate and get the girly tingles between my legs. it actually scares me a little... i need to look at fewer penises on the internet i think.
No you shouldn't. Unless you want to look less so you can fuck more.

When your pussy is happy, you're happy. When you're happy, you're a better, more loving mom. And that makes your children happier. We all win when women have proper orgasms.

i have to agree, the ******* do benefit from having a happier mum. as long as i'm there for them when they need me.

they don't need to know about the fun mummy has with her friends after they've gone to bed :wub:

i have to agree, the ******* do benefit from having a happier mum. as long as i'm there for them when they need me.

they don't need to know about the fun mummy has with her friends after they've gone to bed :wub:
I imagine it's hard to keep the noise down when a dick like you were commenting on above is stretching those sugar walls.

I imagine it's hard to keep the noise down when a dick like you were commenting on above is stretching those sugar walls.

i was just joking about that. very few times do hubby and i have anyone over at our place. only guys who're good friends of ours. if not then the ******* are away with my mom in law. most of the time i keep this stuff away from our home.

Back