Speaking of my nipples, not to tease the Bulls - and other voyeurs - too much, here's another one that does show my proud perkies!

View attachment 466620
Baby girl you definitely have me wanting to go out and rob a bank this morning. You can cut glass with those perky ass, perfect pink nipples!! I need a new partner in crime so let's go out and do the damned thing. Great boobs and nipples Lanie. Keep it up baby.

Here is one I had considered posting as my new avatar, before I picked what I have right now. I did it at as a sort of artistic experiment - though I could probably get away with posting it to Facebook, and may just go and try right now - but decided that having my nipples covered was completely necessary and even the wrong thing for here. What do y'all think?

:blackheart: Lanie

View attachment 466616
I love to play with you

Finally, for the sake of providing the Bulls eye candy, I should add in one of MY lovely redhaired girlfriend - the one between us, who's got some boobs. Oh, and you might want to check her out, 'cuz sometimes she comes along for the ride :wub:

:blackheart: Lanie

View attachment 466621
Yes she is quite yummy looking. I would love her riding me as I suckle her nipples like a new born while you stand over us in bed with her licking your sweet, creamy pussy. I'm glad that you get to enjoy her Lanie.

Posted to my twitter feed last night >>>>

B3vcwdlIgAASnOZ.jpg:large
That makes me weak in the knees, especially since I know I could never have it as a white boy.

Back