sex with bbc , side husband or alone ?

bluemann

Male
Do you think that when having sex with white women, the presence or absence of their husbands affects sexual pleasure and sex ?
This question should be answered by men and women who have experienced this type of sex.

The 3 of us have a lot of fun playing and he has NO problem performing in front of my husband, but the times we are alone together there seems to be much more natural passion.
thanks for the reply
If your husband was not with you , would you have less sexual pleasure ?

Do you think that when having sex with white women, the presence or absence of their husbands affects sexual pleasure and sex ?
This question should be answered by men and women who have experienced this type of sex.
georgia liked me watching at first, then a guy said he like fuck her alone,i asked her if she like have one on one with guy she was turned on when she got in bed beside him said he made love to her, he stayed two weeks with us ,every night got horny when he in bed or shower undress get in with him,

I always watch when my wife is having sex with black men and my wife and the black men seem to enjoy me being there. Several black men have fucked my wife at sex parties in front of me and many other people. Of course, white guys also fucked my wife at the same parties. Usually my wife would be sucking cocks while other men fucked her and other men played with or sucked her big TiTs and nipples and my wife sometimes was jacking off other guys. Then the guys rotated positions. No one seemed to pay much attention to the fact that some of the men were black. I did because I enjoy the idea of black men fucking my wife but not that much more than watching white men fuck my wife. There are usually 20 to 30 people at the sex parties, mostly white men, a few white women, 1 to 3 black men and sometimes a black woman or two. We are all very comfortable with each other.

I have only been with one big black cock, on vacation, and with my husband's approval. Although my husband was usually on the property he was never present in the room (he could hear us though). For me, the sex was amazing, passionate and dirty (in a good way 🙂) If my husband had been in the room watching I don't think I would have felt as free to do what we did 🙂

Last edited:
The simplest honest answer that I can give as a bull is: If I cannot take her and enjoy her in the presence of her hubby the way that I would take her and enjoy her if we were alone, then I would personally prefer to pass on getting involved with that couple. My number one rule when dealing with couple's is that she has to uninhibited or it's a no thank you for me. Meaning she has to be totally free to express and manifest her full sexual desires, lusts, and kinks to her satisfaction to ensure the best possible experience for her or count me out! To me a hubby that is not in full agreement with this has ulterior motives. (It has happened that a spouse used the lifestyle in order to cover up infidelity and used it to dirty their partner up to cover up their own shame and guilt.)

I'm not going to lie but there is a level of showmanship when hubby is present. You want to perform well and put in a good showing for him to show your appreciation for him sharing his sexy hotwife with you. Also you want to show him how sexy his woman is by showing him how my pleasure she gives you a whole another guy!

When the hubby sees his wife pleasuring the bull and hes moaning and groaning, and sighing in pleasure trying to avoid the thoughts of how fucking amazing she feels. We also have to concentrate on just the physical exercise of having sex and pleasuring her or we would all be minute men. (The issue is that this is a skill and most men have not mastered it yet.) As I was saying when hubby sees his wife pleasuring the bull and he sees the bulls ******* it reaffirms that he has one hot fucking wife that other men want to enjoy and be pleasured by. There is also something to be said about how she feels watching her hubby watching her and seeing him be made even more turned on and horney for her so that whether hes taking turns or getting seconds she can tell that the activities has made him want her more!

So everyone involved in the dynamic definitely gets something out of it! ✌♠️😎

I always watch when my wife is having sex with black men and my wife and the black men seem to enjoy me being there. Several black men have fucked my wife at sex parties in front of me and many other people. Of course, white guys also fucked my wife at the same parties. Usually my wife would be sucking cocks while other men fucked her and other men played with or sucked her big TiTs and nipples and my wife sometimes was jacking off other guys. Then the guys rotated positions. No one seemed to pay much attention to the fact that some of the men were black. I did because I enjoy the idea of black men fucking my wife but not that much more than watching white men fuck my wife. There are usually 20 to 30 people at the sex parties, mostly white men, a few white women, 1 to 3 black men and sometimes a black woman or two. We are all very comfortable with each other.
When you wrote "Rule One"
I felt Newton comment.
It was an interesting experience, thank you for sharing.

I have only been with a big black cock, on vacation, and with my husband's approval. Although my husband was usually on the property he was never present in the room (he could hear us though). For me, the sex was amazing, passionate and dirty (in a good way 🙂) If my husband had been in the room watching I don't think I would have felt as free to do what we did 🙂
What did you do let him take your asshole

Thanks for sharing your experiences
Why do you think it is more enjoyment to watch black men have sex than white men?
Good question. I am 71 years old, so the idea of a black man having sex with a white man's wife is still taboo to me, not strongly obviously but still some extent. Of course, the idea of a any other man having sex with a another man's wife is also still taboo to me. But since I see sites like this one and many others that people post messages and photos showing black men fucking white men's wives and usually imply that the white husband is inferior, it increases my sexual excitement seeing my wife being enjoyed and fucked by black men. Since I am a cuckold and I do feel sexually inferior to all men but more sexually inferior to black men, it also increases my sexual pleasure from watching black men fuck my wife, especially in front of me and many other people, black and white men and women, almost all of them knowing she is my wife. We are all friends and never happen to talk about other men, black or white, fucking my wife. It is not unusual to us in any important way. Just my 2 cents worth.

The simplest honest answer that I can give as a bull is: If I cannot take her and enjoy her in the presence of her hubby the way that I would take her and enjoy her if we were alone, then I would personally prefer to pass on getting involved with that couple. My number one rule when dealing with couple's is that she has to uninhibited or it's a no thank you for me. Meaning she has to be totally free to express and manifest her full sexual desires, lusts, and kinks to her satisfaction to ensure the best possible experience for her or count me out! To me a hubby that is not in full agreement with this has ulterior motives. (It has happened that a spouse used the lifestyle in order to cover up infidelity and used it to dirty their partner up to cover up their own shame and guilt.)

I'm not going to lie but there is a level of showmanship when hubby is present. You want to perform well and put in a good showing for him to show your appreciation for him sharing his sexy hotwife with you. Also you want to show him how sexy his woman is by showing him how my pleasure she gives you a whole another guy!

When the hubby sees his wife pleasuring the bull and hes moaning and groaning, and sighing in pleasure trying to avoid the thoughts of how fucking amazing she feels. We also have to concentrate on just the physical exercise of having sex and pleasuring her or we would all be minute men. (The issue is that this is a skill and most men have not mastered it yet.) As I was saying when hubby sees his wife pleasuring the bull and he sees the bulls ******* it reaffirms that he has one hot fucking wife that other men want to enjoy and be pleasured by. There is also something to be said about how she feels watching her hubby watching her and seeing him be made even more turned on and horney for her so that whether hes taking turns or getting seconds she can tell that the activities has made him want her more!

So everyone involved in the dynamic definitely gets something out of it! ✌♠️😎
Excellent comment. I think you and other bulls, are also providing a level of sexual pleasure that the husband's wife can't get from her husband. There could be many reasons why the wife can't get the same level of pleasure from her husband but I believe that the husband's inadequate cock in terms of size, hardness or energy and his level of skill using his cock is just not enough for his wife.

I love pleasuring the wife in front of her husband. There is something very erotic about him being present as his wife and I engage each other. Although I have been playing with couples for quite sometime fucking his wife, whether he is watching or tag teaming her, is still mind blowing. I am flexible whether hubby is present or not but I would prefer that he be there. His presence and participation adds to the enthusiasm.

Excellent comment. I think you and other bulls, are also providing a level of sexual pleasure that the husband's wife can't get from her husband. There could be many reasons why the wife can't get the same level of pleasure from her husband but I believe that the husband's inadequate cock in terms of size, hardness or energy and his level of skill using his cock is just not enough for his wife.
I agree, but I also believe it runs much deeper than the intangibles of a black man's size, swagger, and energy.

Even though people are at different levels mentally and emotionally we all have basic understandings of things like dating and marriage. We all understand that when people are married they belong to one another. The two are have in a sense become one. From the patriarchal perspective of society a man's wife is his most sacred and precious possession. She is his dependent when it come to resources, protection, and sexual satisfaction. In a nutshell it is every husbands duty and responsibility to provide those 3 key things to their wives. The highest honor that a woman can give to a man is the exclusive sexual access to her beauty and her reproductive abilities! To a woman who is married or attached these two things are the most sacred and exclusive to her husband or significant other alone.

This is what makes cuckolding and the hotwife lifestyle so hot and alluring. This is why it's both exciting and taboo because it has a very deep and serious mental, emotional, and philosophical side to it that most people rarely take an in depth look at. This is why as a bull I always take the time to show respect and gratitude to all the husbands and boyfriends who are sharing their women with us bulls because when truly broken down and delved into the sharing of ones wife (her beauty, the ability to enjoy her sexual attention, and her reproductive capabilities) is actually the greatest gift (aside from the hand of his baby in marriage) that he can give to another man. What hubby is sharing with me no other man is supposed to ever has access to until hubby's death the way society has it set up. Not gonna get all into the religious aspects of it but there is an exclusive legal contract, a covenant, and vows that are involved here and it 100% percent exclusive to him and her alone. So to share that exclusive company with me as a bull is a very high honor that most of us fail to realize the entire scope and depth of.

This is why all of us involved husband, wife, and bull find this lifestyle so exciting, so hot, such a turn on, and so addicting is because of deep things we don't discuss not really the intangibles that we discuss all the time. Just my perspective as a bull brother. Let me know what you think?
♠️😎

I agree, but I also believe it runs much deeper than the intangibles of a black man's size, swagger, and energy.

Even though people are at different levels mentally and emotionally we all have basic understandings of things like dating and marriage. We all understand that when people are married they belong to one another. The two are have in a sense become one. From the patriarchal perspective of society a man's wife is his most sacred and precious possession. She is his dependent when it come to resources, protection, and sexual satisfaction. In a nutshell it is every husbands duty and responsibility to provide those 3 key things to their wives. The highest honor that a woman can give to a man is the exclusive sexual access to her beauty and her reproductive abilities! To a woman who is married or attached these two things are the most sacred and exclusive to her husband or significant other alone.

This is what makes cuckolding and the hotwife lifestyle so hot and alluring. This is why it's both exciting and taboo because it has a very deep and serious mental, emotional, and philosophical side to it that most people rarely take an in depth look at. This is why as a bull I always take the time to show respect and gratitude to all the husbands and boyfriends who are sharing their women with us bulls because when truly broken down and delved into the sharing of ones wife (her beauty, the ability to enjoy her sexual attention, and her reproductive capabilities) is actually the greatest gift (aside from the hand of his baby in marriage) that he can give to another man. What hubby is sharing with me no other man is supposed to ever has access to until hubby's death the way society has it set up. Not gonna get all into the religious aspects of it but there is an exclusive legal contract, a covenant, and vows that are involved here and it 100% percent exclusive to him and her alone. So to share that exclusive company with me as a bull is a very high honor that most of us fail to realize the entire scope and depth of.

This is why all of us involved husband, wife, and bull find this lifestyle so exciting, so hot, such a turn on, and so addicting is because of deep things we don't discuss not really the intangibles that we discuss all the time. Just my perspective as a bull brother. Let me know what you think?
♠️😎
You gave a great comment
It was a pleasant feeling to come to this understanding
Congratulations to the people who get to know you
nice to meet you

You gave a great comment
It was a pleasant feeling to come to this understanding
Congratulations to the people who get to know you
nice to meet you
Thanks man I appreciate the sentiment! Trying to evolve and transcend the physical intangibles is the next level for me. It's a journey my friend but one that I think is worth to become the best friend and bull that I can be in this lifestyle! Thanks again! ✌♠️😎

Nellie says that when I am there, an element of "performing" is always involved. That is not a bad thing, just a feeling and sorta makes her proud. When she is solo with them, she can let go completely and just enjoy the feelings. So both are good, just different. For me, when she is gone with a guy, I can let my imagination run wild and then when she gets home, I get to hear what actually happened and therefore enjoy her dates twice. When I am there, I just enjoy seeing her beauty and pleasure and the pleasure her date gets.

Back