sex with bbc , side husband or alone ?

Nellie says that when I am there, an element of "performing" is always involved. That is not a bad thing, just a feeling and sorta makes her proud. When she is solo with them, she can let go completely and just enjoy the feelings. So both are good, just different. For me, when she is gone with a guy, I can let my imagination run wild and then when she gets home, I get to hear what actually happened and therefore enjoy her dates twice. When I am there, I just enjoy seeing her beauty and pleasure and the pleasure her date gets.
Thanks for posting
Do you prefer to be by the side or not?
[And witness your wife wrestling with a black man.]

After years of fantasy talk in bed about her with a black guy the right guy at her work place presented it self and we were heading down the path to reality fantasizing about him exclusively in bed.....I knew it was becoming inevitable so I started to discuss in bed how it would go down and I quickly realized that she would never do it in front of me it would have to be her alone with him....she's a shy Asian and very hot ...it took a while just to fantasize this with her.....she also was concerned about other coworkers.

I wanted this fantasy so bad at this point.....the guy was younger, well built, very good looking, very in shape....just the thought of her little body underneath him and him inside her with no condom was making me cum....I started to tell her in bed ...." you can have him all alone " ..she was orgasming just hearing that....it was only a matter of time since she seen him everyday and he was hitting on her.

The fever of this was so intense at that point I even told her she didn't have to tell me i just wanted her to be with him in bed making love with him.

I knew something was up weeks later in bed when i was talking about him i wasn't getting the same reaction....I straight out said have you been with him? ...she covered her face and nodded yes

He the best sex she has ever had ..goes way deeper ...doesnt wear a condom ....he has cum inside her ....he has his own apartment and it was a relief for her actually letting me know and seeing that i love it still....When i see her leave to be with him and watch the hours pass into the night knowing he's inside deep inside her no condom it's the Mount Everest of this lifestyle ...try it guys

After years of fantasy talk in bed about her with a black guy the right guy at her work place presented it self and we were heading down the path to reality fantasizing about him exclusively in bed.....I knew it was becoming inevitable so I started to discuss in bed how it would go down and I quickly realized that she would never do it in front of me it would have to be her alone with him....she's a shy Asian and very hot ...it took a while just to fantasize this with her.....she also was concerned about other coworkers.

I wanted this fantasy so bad at this point.....the guy was younger, well built, very good looking, very in shape....just the thought of her little body underneath him and him inside her with no condom was making me cum....I started to tell her in bed ...." you can have him all alone " ..she was orgasming just hearing that....it was only a matter of time since she seen him everyday and he was hitting on her.

The fever of this was so intense at that point I even told her she didn't have to tell me i just wanted her to be with him in bed making love with him.

I knew something was up weeks later in bed when i was talking about him i wasn't getting the same reaction....I straight out said have you been with him? ...she covered her face and nodded yes

He the best sex she has ever had ..goes way deeper ...doesnt wear a condom ....he has cum inside her ....he has his own apartment and it was a relief for her actually letting me know and seeing that i love it still....When i see her leave to be with him and watch the hours pass into the night knowing he's inside deep inside her no condom it's the Mount Everest of this lifestyle ...try it guys
I have tried both, my wife being fucked by another man without me watching and my wife being fucked by another man with me watching and with me watching wins by 10000000%, by my wife and I both.

Back