Sex starving my Hotwife too make her stray.

Dan&Katie

Couple
From
UK
Hi there everyone,

Just thought I'd put this post up and see if anyone had done or experienced similar.
So Katie Has been enjoying the pleasure of some different men for about 7 years now. None of it has been regular, maybe a meet every 6 mothths.
She is very fussy and will only have fun out side our relationship ifvthe guy is superior to me.
Om not a stereotypical cuck, other than I'm my mind.
She is wanting to up the volume of meets, as am I! She has really opened up to it alot in the last couple of months, even lowering her standards slightly to have a bigger selection of men to choose from.

I like to use her ******* cycle and a guse for me ro know when to introduce new men and suggest meets etc. So I use the 1 week window over her ovulation each month, it works a treat!
Now what I have been doing is denying her any sexual contact from me, untill she has had a meet twice, its worked well!

So I'm going to continue to sex starv her snd have bulls I know she really likes, bombard her with flirtatious texts while she Is ovulating and have them close by ready to go.

Hopefully it continues too speed things up!

Any hotwifes experienced this and how did.you react, also and other guys employed this tactic with success?

Thanks.

Back