Sex over 65.

Hi all
My wife is in her mid sixties. Do woman at this age and after menopause still enjoy being fucked, and are guys interested in woman of this age

Id like them to be, but are they and do guys find them fuckable to be crude
Unfortunately, mo.ther nature injects a ton of new health issues that require the most of us to take special efforts to remain attractive to the opposite set. Speaking more specifically at men (as I am one) a lot of us guys lose sexual interest in our mates once the pounds start adding on, and this speaks for wives with pot belly guys as well. My cousin's wife (age 54) packed on a ton of weight after their 2nd baby ... about 80 pounds worth. She lost interest in sex because she didn't want to be seen without her clothes and sex had become a 3-4 times a year type thing. Finally the two of them bought a treadmill and also started walking, plus she went under the knife and had a couple surgeries. Now she looks 20 years younger and actually has a hot body. My cousin says they're having sex at least 4-5 times a month and both have quit taking a couple medications altogether ... not bad for a married couple in their mid-50s.
It helps to put a photo of your current "self" on the wall where you exercise, with your intended goal you want to reach.

I'm not even close to my 60's but I plan on being sexual active until it's my time to leave this earth! If menopause tried to take me out of the game, I'm sure there's meds or treatments to help keep me playing!

Back