SEX IN PUBLIC

Last edited:
Omg. Here is a fun one.

so after I started to be more open and took the chance to go on a date with out hubby. A ♠️guy picked me up and we went to a drive in movie and had a bit of fun in the car. We were suppose to come back home after the movies and put on a show for hubby but everyone was still awake. So we had amazing sex on the side of the house. We lived in a typical suburban neighborhood where the houses are a bit close lol

Omg. Here is a fun one.

so after I started to be more open and took the chance to go on a date with out hubby. A ♠️guy picked me up and we went to a drive in movie and had a bit of fun in the car. We were suppose to come back home after the movies and put on a show for hubby but everyone was still awake. So we had amazing sex on the side of the house. We lived in a typical suburban neighborhood where the houses are a bit close lol

Wow. Being caught by your neighbors would have been interesting!

I have been in this lifestyle for over 40 years and I have had sex in a lot of public places myself and have also arranged a few public gangbangs and trains. One that stands out was this married pawg in this club. The club was huge and we didn't find out until later she was there with her husband.

It was the boys night out 6 of us in total. We were have drinks at t6he bar when she walked by in this short blue cocktail dress and high heels with the smooth's bare legs.

She pretend to bump into me spilled my ******* on my shirt, so I had to go to the men's room to wipe off my shirt.
When I came out she waiting for me and started to apologize then asked if there was anyway she could make it up to me,
I smiled and took her to this backroom, once inside I told her to take off her dress because I didn't want to mess it and to my surprise she was naked underneath the dress

I pushed her to her knees, she took out my dick and gave me a hell of a bj and then I bent her over a table and fucked both her holes after I came in her. When I looked up one of my boys was standing there smiling, as I was pulling up pants he was dropping his and of course I had tell the other who of course also wanted some too. We spent the next 3 hrs running a train on her all of her holes was full of Black seed.

tumblr_mo5vb8w9nC1rghjico1_250.gif
That's a great pushup, maybe find somewhere that does nude yoga 👏

I was on a bus in Boston going home to the Cape from Logan when a woman took the seat beside me. The bus had few passengers, so I wondered why she took that seat. I didn't mind since she wasn't a beast but she did have an huge set of hefty hangers. We chatted a bit when out of nowhere she whispered that she needed to suck a cock badly and could I help. I kinda thought it was a set up but when she pulled her top up and I saw she had no bra and her huge breasts were beautiful. I asked if she was law enforcement and she laughed saying no. Then she went for my crotch and pulled my cock out through the leg of my shorts and immediately had her head in my lap sucking like I'd never had done to me before. My 7in was harder that it's been in forever. I lasted about 10 minutes before I shot into her mouth. She didn't waste a drop, but came back up and gave me a great cum kiss. Never got her name as she got off way before my stop. I always wondered if any of the other passengers heard me gasp as I came or if they heard her wet sloppy sucking. Always regret not getting her info but that's probably the way she wanted it.

There are a lot of people who like public sex. The wife and I were camping in a large campground a while back. It wasn’t very crowded and I selected a site near the lake and away from all the other campers so we could have some fun outside. Our second day there a group of guys with their teenagers camped a down the road a bit, but they spent their day on their boat so it wasn’t a problem. We skinny dipped in the lake during the day and that night we sat outside at a picnic table smoking weed. My wife was wearing some loose fitting shorts and a matching tank top, also loose fitting. I was getting horny so I decided to grab a sleeping bag from our tent and a pillow and spread the bag on the table and told her to undress and lie down. She looked around and mentioned that there were people sitting outside the other camp, but it was just 2 men and they didn’t seem to be paying attention to us so she got naked and lay down on the table. I told her that we could possibly get caught and she just laughed and said “Oh well!”

I ate her pussy first and she was getting pretty vocal. After bringing her to orgasm, I climbed on top of her and started fucking. I then said she should get on top and rolled over onto my back as she climbed on top of me. She then said “I think we have company!” I looked over her shoulder and saw 2 men, 1 was probably 60 plus and the other maybe in his 40s. I asked if she wanted to go inside and she said.”Why? If they want to watch, let them!” At that point she started bouncing up and down and playing with her clit at the same time. The men had moved closer and I finally said “You might as well come on over, we’re obviously not shy.” They slowly walked over, apparently unsure of what to do. Eventually they stood right beside the table and watched as my wife got herself off and then got me off. Afterwards, she climbed off of me and grabbed a couple of towels from our tent and brought 1 to me and used the other herself. She then sat down, still naked and I got off the table and sat across from her. She invited the guys to have a seat and talk, so they did. We found out they were ******* and ******* and had brought grandsons with them to camp. We sat and had a few drinks before going to bed.

The next to nights they came over after the others were in bed and hung out with us. No sex with either of them, but my wife didn’t mind sitting there topless or naked.

I have been in this lifestyle for over 40 years and I have had sex in a lot of public places myself and have also arranged a few public gangbangs and trains. One that stands out was this married pawg in this club. The club was huge and we didn't find out until later she was there with her husband.

It was the boys night out 6 of us in total. We were have drinks at t6he bar when she walked by in this short blue cocktail dress and high heels with the smooth's bare legs.

She pretend to bump into me spilled my ******* on my shirt, so I had to go to the men's room to wipe off my shirt.
When I came out she waiting for me and started to apologize then asked if there was anyway she could make it up to me,
I smiled and took her to this backroom, once inside I told her to take off her dress because I didn't want to mess it and to my surprise she was naked underneath the dress

I pushed her to her knees, she took out my dick and gave me a hell of a bj and then I bent her over a table and fucked both her holes after I came in her. When I looked up one of my boys was standing there smiling, as I was pulling up pants he was dropping his and of course I had tell the other who of course also wanted some too. We spent the next 3 hrs running a train on her all of her holes was full of Black seed.
My wife would love that.

Years back I had a girlfriend who had a Toyota Corolla. Small car no tint on the windows. She went through a phase where she would want to give me a BJ driving down a semi busy highway. There’s no way we were not seen. She’d say let me know if someone gets close. I never stopped her no matter what.

Back