SEX IN PUBLIC

Years back I had a girlfriend who had a Toyota Corolla. Small car no tint on the windows. She went through a phase where she would want to give me a BJ driving down a semi busy highway. There’s no way we were not seen. She’d say let me know if someone gets close. I never stopped her no matter what.
I love giving road head. Started in high school, blowing my boyfriend on the way to and from school. He had a full size Blazer so I don’t think we were seen. But I know i was seen as I did other guys that didn’t have an suv or a truck…like the guy i dated that had an MG convertible.

I love giving road head. Started in high school, blowing my boyfriend on the way to and from school. He had a full size Blazer so I don’t think we were seen. But I know i was seen as I did other guys that didn’t have an suv or a truck…like the guy i dated that had an MG convertible.
Was the top up or down in the MG?

I had to ride with someone to and from school. I was supposed to help pay for gas, but he let me keep my money if I did it.

I had sex with my black boy friend, across the bonnet if His car ,In a station car park.
A train pulled in to the station, it was full of people, just as another car coming out of the car park lit us up for everyone on the train could see us.
He didn’t stop just carried on screwing me.
Absolutley drove Hubby wild ,when I got Home and told Him about it.
Wonderful that many strangers got to enjoy seeing a black man fucking you, a married white Lady in public, not stopping when caught, but the black man continued fucking you. Did he shoot his black baby making cum load into your unprotected married white cunt and womb in front of everyone watching ?
Such a shame that your husband was not with you and the black guy to enjoy seeing the black man using you as his married white fuck toy and cum dump in front of him and everyone else.

Am I the only person that get's a rush from having sex in public? I have had sex in a lot of place's on the ground so my next goal is the mile high club.
Sex I public was a lot more fun before cell phones and 911..I am a 3 peat mile high winner.. One was a real flight attendant.. Now with cameras everywhere and flight restroom a lot tighter will be hard to pull off without getting arrested.

Please login or become a member to view

the beach is often the most frequent.
having sex with my wife when a very significant (VERY TALL, muscular & young) blackman came along & helped out.

Back