Wanting to chat with either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold ( or more ) and serve the BNWO . Looking to train you as my BNWO bitch boi/sissy slut .

My name is Chloe and I am owned by a BNWO house serving as their Slut. I identify as a Domme/Mommy Switch as I am very dominant and love to get my way with white boi’s. On the other hand I am a Dumb cumslut bimbo for my superior kings and queens.

prefer experience in the BNWO lifestyle, let me know what got you into this when you DM me.

No short or one worded DM’s please ..
Hi Chloe, glad you're fully committed to the BNWO. I've been cucked by three of my GFs and now have an addiction to the point of trying to get my current GF involved! I got into this last year as ultimately giving in and knowing I could never satisfy my GF like a black king or queen broke me completely..

Wanting to chat with either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold ( or more ) and serve the BNWO . Looking to train you as my BNWO bitch boi/sissy slut .

My name is Chloe and I am owned by a BNWO house serving as their Slut. I identify as a Domme/Mommy Switch as I am very dominant and love to get my way with white boi’s. On the other hand I am a Dumb cumslut bimbo for my superior kings and queens.

prefer experience in the BNWO lifestyle, let me know what got you into this when you DM me.

Me me me!!! Ohhh please pick me!!! 🙏🏼👌✊🏿

Attachments

• IMG_9014.MOV
    6.9 MB
  • IMG_9016.MOV
    9.1 MB
  • FE348252-9D3B-4932-8056-B606ACADC6EC.jpeg
    FE348252-9D3B-4932-8056-B606ACADC6EC.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 147
  • F0397F67-B654-41E2-B6F8-F9865A4ABAC1.jpeg
    F0397F67-B654-41E2-B6F8-F9865A4ABAC1.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 18193ADB-B6F0-43F1-86B4-2D1886FF7BC7.jpeg
    18193ADB-B6F0-43F1-86B4-2D1886FF7BC7.jpeg
    848 KB · Views: 187
  • 25CF5270-3CD6-4E86-9594-E0828279A299.jpeg
    25CF5270-3CD6-4E86-9594-E0828279A299.jpeg
    832.9 KB · Views: 200

I’d love to be your cuck

Hi.
Can you tell me.some.reasons why white wife's go to bbc. I can tell.to my wife the reasons.
Thanks
It's the most satisfying sex ever! Black guys have far more stamina than white guys so more orgasm for her. Many blacks have longer and, more specifically, thicker cocks than whites, so they'll stretch and fill her pussy nicely.There's still the excitement of the "taboo" for many whites. Black guys enthusiastically fuck us white women, thus it's exciting sex. These are just a few reasons

It's the most satisfying sex ever! Black guys have far more stamina than white guys so more orgasm for her. Many blacks have longer and, more specifically, thicker cocks than whites, so they'll stretch and fill her pussy nicely.There's still the excitement of the "taboo" for many whites. Black guys enthusiastically fuck us white women, thus it's exciting sex. These are just a few reasons
For sure you had the wrong ones. 😀

Thanks. Hope to understand 🙏

YEs

What can us white Bois do to make you feel good?

Would love to be trained as a whiteboi BNWO bitch boi/sissy slut. Would love the BNWO Lifestyle and being owned.

Attachments

• wbw.jpg
    wbw.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

I aim to have you dominate me and enslave me with your Master.

My micro penis cant satisfy women's sex need but it can make them laugh..

Attachments

• IMG_20230318_220109.jpg
    IMG_20230318_220109.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95

Hi I have a very strong desire to be a cuckold in chastity!!

very nice, interested here

Hi Maam. My wife is also a dumb cumslut bimbo for her Master and His Friends, . She turned me as her slave and also her Master's slave, as a bitch boi/sissy slut

i am a white boi and looking for queen to serve

It would be a honor to talk to you.
And you sound like a Goddess. And very privlaged.

Chloe,How are you? My name is Stefani,and I am a submissive,lingerie wearing sissy.Since I was taken by my first Bbc,I have become totally addicted.To be a sissy slut in the BNWO would be the greatest experience. Please let me be a BBC she male slave.I want to be completely feminized,by a Black God.My holes are yours to be used as my black Master desires.

Back