Servicing your bull

Ladies, I consider myself to be a lucky guy. I’m able to call a couple lady friends and say hey I need to release some stress or I want to feel your mouth and they help a brother out. I can meet them in a public parking area such as the mall, grocery store or parking garage and they take care of me without leaving a mess to be cleaned. The. They go home to their husbands or bf or back inside to work.

How many of you ladies would like an arrangement like that? Keep in mind they get their cervix moved from time to time too.

Ladies, I consider myself to be a lucky guy. I’m able to call a couple lady friends and say hey I need to release some stress or I want to feel your mouth and they help a brother out. I can meet them in a public parking area such as the mall, grocery store or parking garage and they take care of me without leaving a mess to be cleaned. The. They go home to their husbands or bf or back inside to work.

How many of you ladies would like an arrangement like that? Keep in mind they get their cervix moved from time to time too.
I go to the Wal Mart parking lot whenever he needs

In a public parking garage? No thank you. That doesn't sound like what I'm looking for nor very romantic either.
What he described is bull with some pull who has the ability to call up a hotwife who is clearly submissive to him and who is a slut for black cock who will do almost anything anywhere sexually to please him. There is no romance in submission only obedience and a slut is the last person who wants to be romanced!

Now your profile says that you are a male and judging by your response to this post vs all of the responses from the profiles who says their female or couple they clearly understand that in the hotwife lifestyle if you truly love black cock, and your a submissive and a slut for black cock that romance has nothing to do with this hotwife lifestyle! I've been in the lifestyle for more than 10 years and I have never:

.Bought flowers
.Sprinkle rose petals on the floor
.Took a hotwife to a candle lit dinner
.Went ballroom dancing
.Wrote some poetry to a hotwife
.Ran a hotwife a bubble bath
.Serenaded a hotwife by singing

In the years that I have been in this lifestyle as a single black bull I have never heard a hotwife or girlfriend ever say that they expected any romance or any resemblance of romance from a bull! So my question to you sir is what part of this hotwife lifestyle is supposed to be romantic and do you think that the majority of women on this platform would want romance from a bull?

We cucks thank you satisfying our wives!

I love putting the sun shade up in my car in Walmart and sucking my bull off. Or when we stop at a stop sign and I'll lean over and give him head because he is my master and deserves it. Now that I am single and not owned I look forward to many new experiences. And personally I think every bull should wake up getting head everyday.

I’d want to mix it up- sometimes romance and sometimes slutty servicing :)
Ladies romance comes in many fashions. You can be romantic in your communication via email, texts or phone calls. You can be romantic in how you look at or touch your partner. Maybe you send a card or flowers or even buy an unexpected gift. Just because a woman meets a man in a parking garage or parking lot rather than a hotel doesn’t mean romance was not apart of the equation. Maybe, just maybe the woman is servicing her “man” because he has provided a level of romance her boyfriend or husband has not.

I love putting the sun shade up in my car in Walmart and sucking my bull off. Or when we stop at a stop sign and I'll lean over and give him head because he is my master and deserves it. Now that I am single and not owned I look forward to many new experiences. And personally I think every bull should wake up getting head everyday.
This is 🔥🔥 I need this in my life asap

Lucky you that you have what you are looking for. Personally I’ve only done the whole oral sex in the car thing one time. Tough to be at my friends beck and call with four ******* and a hubby! ❤️

Back