Servicing your bull

I love putting the sun shade up in my car in Walmart and sucking my bull off. Or when we stop at a stop sign and I'll lean over and give him head because he is my master and deserves it. Now that I am single and not owned I look forward to many new experiences. And personally I think every bull should wake up getting head everyday.
I remember this day

My ex wife met a student on her campus she worked at and they just went to his apartment and she serviced him there several times before telling me.
We would have a lover come over for a quickie a few times.

Once she did meet a lover at a store he worked at and he took her in the back and fucked her on a table. He closed the store for a few minutes.
I had been back there with her and him before. It was dirty and dark. She loved it. She took off her pants and they started on the table but ended on an old mat on the floor with him cuming inside her.

I dont think it ever went down in a parking garage but it did happen in a parking lot with a lover we went on a date with. They just went to the car for a minute after drinking for a bit and she raised her skirt up for him in our car. She didnt wear panties when she was with him.

That night we went to his place and spent the night. Me on the couch and them in his bedroom with the door open so I could hear them fucking.
We left in the morning after a morning fuck and suck with her dripping.
We went back to our house in our bed and she laid down and spread her legs open while i licked his cum out of her pussy from the night before and that morning. I licked her thighs clean too then bathed her and wiped her off.

Ladies, I consider myself to be a lucky guy. I’m able to call a couple lady friends and say hey I need to release some stress or I want to feel your mouth and they help a brother out. I can meet them in a public parking area such as the mall, grocery store or parking garage and they take care of me without leaving a mess to be cleaned. The. They go home to their husbands or bf or back inside to work.

How many of you ladies would like an arrangement like that? Keep in mind they get their cervix moved from time to time too.
done something like that once, won't do it again, not my thing

Back