Serious Question re Religion and Cuckolding

My number one fantasy (and it’s not even close), is to watch my wife insanely pleasured by a well hung black man. There are a number of factors driving this fantasy but compersion (getting pleasure/satisfaction from the joy of another), is an absolute requirement for sure. Once in couples counseling our therapist asked if I would still be turned on by the fantasy if my wife wasn’t enjoying the experience. Before I could reply my wife responded, “of course he would still be turned on.” But I replied, “actually if she wasn’t enjoying the experience that would be probably the worst thing I can imagine. My whole fantasy is based on her really, really enjoying the sex. If she wasn’t that would be awful.”

My question: is there any reading of the Bible, or views on Christianity at large, where being a cuckold and realizing this fantasy in real life, are compatible and not a sin and against God’s will? I’m not a very religious person but in a 12 step program and wondering if this fantasy is on one side, and Gods will is invariably on the other?

Is wanting them to be aligned just me being selfish/willful?

Ooo. Religious morality. The Bible tells us (if taken out of context) that the marriage bed is undefined. Heb 13:4. This is one of perhaps very few instances I know of that give flexibility to marriage. Conversely the Bible is riddled with warnings against the “immoral” woman/ “wayward” wife. Prov 7. The warnings typically are issued to the man that ISNT the husband though. In Genesis 20 Abraham sent his wife to the king (only time I know of where a wife had consent) and the king said he would be destroyed - not Abraham. While there is no direct notion of cuckoldry I know of in the Bible, the onus of not sleeping with a married woman seems to be the bull’s, not the cuck. Deut 5:21.

So it’s a conundrum for me that I have yet to resolve within myself. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I believe that the text in Heb 13 says that Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
2 Peter is full of sexual things we should avoid. I don"t think cuckoldry is supported anywhere in the Bible.

My number one fantasy (and it’s not even close), is to watch my wife insanely pleasured by a well hung black man. There are a number of factors driving this fantasy but compersion (getting pleasure/satisfaction from the joy of another), is an absolute requirement for sure. Once in couples counseling our therapist asked if I would still be turned on by the fantasy if my wife wasn’t enjoying the experience. Before I could reply my wife responded, “of course he would still be turned on.” But I replied, “actually if she wasn’t enjoying the experience that would be probably the worst thing I can imagine. My whole fantasy is based on her really, really enjoying the sex. If she wasn’t that would be awful.”

My question: is there any reading of the Bible, or views on Christianity at large, where being a cuckold and realizing this fantasy in real life, are compatible and not a sin and against God’s will? I’m not a very religious person but in a 12 step program and wondering if this fantasy is on one side, and Gods will is invariably on the other?

Infidelity/adultery is the sin, but consensual play is not..... so you're good to go

I grew up in the Christian faith. A wife and a husband are supposed to be faithful to each other in all ways. Any sexual activity outside of ones marriage is considered sin.

As a Christian, I am very much "Bible based". Jesus states that a person can only have one master.
If there are two, she will love one and hate the other.
As a cuckold couple, we acknowledge that when the bull is at our house, he is the master of both of us.
When she goes out and dates him on her own, he again is her only master.

The Bible also says that, the husband's body belongs to the wife and wife's body belongs to the husband.
As such, I make sure my wife's body is satisfied. We also agree that as an older white couple, having a much
younger (teen) black bull is much less threatening to the marriage than a white man closer to our age.

We also pray to the Lord to bless this coupling taking place in our marital bed, underneath the cross.
By making her body and our bed and home available to a poor young man from the hood and
allowing him to partake in some good, clean, unprotected, married pussy, we are doing the honorable
thing.
Praise & pray to the Lord Jesus for his gifts
and wisdom. And I hope and pray I am displaying
humbleness & humility by serving wife & bull
as he tends to servicing my wife's baser needs.

Amen

I see someone's advice is to "Fuck the Bible"...
"A few people controlling as many people as possible".

So the story of Adam & Eve and Noah's Ark or Jesus healing and feeding
is about "controlling people"?

I guess Moses and God's Ten Commandments aren't about morality,
they are just oppressive rules no one should follow?

Like Satan suggested in the Garden, "Do what you want"... don't listen to God.
And like Satan... this scumbag is another snake!

in marriage, I had strong faith in Christ word, that let no man put a marriage assunder, and if a man divorce his wife and marries another, he commits adultery. Even though my wife cheated on me, I stayed together with her (cuckoldry). By being put in my place and maintaining it through faith, I did not perceive myself as being outside of the scriptural guidelines, as I was not committing adultery. True cuckoldry is a fine line to walk, but is actually within the laws of scripture, if not a solution set forth by God to appease an unresolveable circumstance

in marriage, I had strong faith in Christ word, that let no man put a marriage assunder, and if a man divorce his wife and marries another, he commits adultery. Even though my wife cheated on me, I stayed together with her (cuckoldry). By being put in my place and maintaining it through faith, I did not perceive myself as being outside of the scriptural guidelines, as I was not committing adultery. True cuckoldry is a fine line to walk, but is actually within the laws of scripture, if not a solution set forth by God to appease an unresolveable circumstance
Thank you for your insight and first hand experience as a God fearing/loving Christian cuckold.
I totally agree with you.

If you read the thread just above this one, I believe the "I'll just leave this here" person is
insinuating that God is a hypocrite. Just as the common tactic of bring up how bad
God is for asking Abraham to sacrifice his sun Isaac.

In the end, the good Lord did not have Abraham sacrifice his sun.
He if fact went him (and the world) one better...
God truly did sacrifice his sun Jesus.

As for the photo & sentiment... Mary was not married (a fiance, yes) to Joseph at the time of the Immaculate conception.
And I don't think God was coveting or lusting or having sex with Mary.

NICE TRY STAGHUBBY BLASPHEMER!

Infidelity/adultery is the sin, but consensual play is not..... so you're good to go
Mr Cpl here. This is exactly what was rolling through my head. Being dishonest, hiding, secrets, sneaking, cheating.... is not good in any context. Bible or not, open communication, agreement, consentual behavior, where the marriage is enhanced... in our opinion... is not sinful or bad. It has made our life better.

I can tell you this being a self made Bible scholar myself. There is a very good chance that you won’t get the truth here from anyone since the Bible is the most misunderstood book ever.

I can tell you this being a self made Bible scholar myself. There is a very good chance that you won’t get the truth here from anyone since the Bible is the most misunderstood book ever.
What about other religious text though?
Like the Lotus 🪷 sutra?
The Torah?
The Bagavad Gita?
The Quran?
Analects of Confucius?
The Vedas

Even basic principles set forth by the Buddha like the Eight fold path carry an inherent "right from wrong " if you will in regards to cause and effect and/or paths of enlightenment...intention...actions...karmic impressions.
Continuing the cycle of rebirth on the wheel of samsara.

Salvation is another story but nonetheless applicable because there are certain requirements to attain that. Especially in catholicism.
Protestants are obviously more grace oriented but still virtue plays a huge role to maintain status of good grace.
In some cultures to share a wife or even have her interacting with another man can be dangerous If not punishable by law.
So these issues of cuckoldry in my opinion are outside the bounds of religious allowance no matter what culture or religious dogma you go by.
Just an observation but I've been around monks...nuns...scholars also and ultimately everyone has some kind of attachment that is pleasurable or an indulgence.

Mr Cpl here. This is exactly what was rolling through my head. Being dishonest, hiding, secrets, sneaking, cheating.... is not good in any context. Bible or not, open communication, agreement, consentual behavior, where the marriage is enhanced... in our opinion... is not sinful or bad. It has made our life better.
I have to agree with your assessment regardless of religion or dogma. If a couple agrees to the lifestyle then fine. They can share in it.
If not, then it's not right to betray someone's trust after making a public declaration of marriage.
Dating is different but marriage is recognized by the court system so therefore alot can go wrong quick.
Once the courts involved that's next level.

Is anyone familiar with the story of "Joseph"? (Yes, in the Bible... No, not Jesus' *******).
As in "Technicolor Dreamcoat"... as in Donny Osmond?

Well, Joseph's employer "Potiphar", probably was a cuckold but to "save-face",
had him put in prison. What do you think the "Good Book" means when it
talks about Potiphar's (nameless) wife noticing that Joseph was "well-built".

God obviously had other, bigger plans for Joseph other than him just
settling-in to the cushy life as well-to-do bull. He would have to save the community
as well as his many brothers.

The real, obvious sins committed here was that the couple (Potiphar & wife)
bore "false witness" against an innocent man (Joseph). All in an effort to
establish a cuckold, bull, hotwife relationship.

Attachments

• Thwarting her advances.jpg
    Thwarting her advances.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 16
As a Christian, I am very much "Bible based". Jesus states that a person can only have one master.
If there are two, she will love one and hate the other.
As a cuckold couple, we acknowledge that when the bull is at our house, he is the master of both of us.
When she goes out and dates him on her own, he again is her only master.

The Bible also says that, the husband's body belongs to the wife and wife's body belongs to the husband.
As such, I make sure my wife's body is satisfied. We also agree that as an older white couple, having a much
younger (teen) black bull is much less threatening to the marriage than a white man closer to our age.

We also pray to the Lord to bless this coupling taking place in our marital bed, underneath the cross.
By making her body and our bed and home available to a poor young man from the hood and
allowing him to partake in some good, clean, unprotected, married pussy, we are doing the honorable
thing.
Praise & pray to the Lord Jesus for his gifts
and wisdom. And I hope and pray I am displaying
humbleness & humility by serving wife & bull
as he tends to servicing my wife's baser needs.

Amen
This is my first visit here. I am a Christian, married and doing what you are doing is sin, but that is the excitment of it, the thrill, the joy or watching your own wife with a black man in your own bed under a hanging crucifix is beyond erotic, beyond any normacy. Again, that makes it desirable. I was aroused just reading that you actually pray to the Lord to bless your unique desires. Fanatasic for you both. I have given up hope that I could share my wife with a black man. She is deeply reglious but I can only wish she takes on your brand of Christianity. I mean to have the Lord help you find more cock it such a turn on.

Now that I am a member here I would like to ask for some help since I am new. Is there a way for people to actually contact each? Is that even allowed? can I post my email here? Can someone take a moment and give me some guidance?

It is sin but that's what makes it desirable and exciting

As a fellow cuckold, I totally understand and agree with you, that if the wife
isn't being pleasured, "that would be awful". It would also be pointless. Allowing
and seeking sexual fulfillment for one's spouse is most definitely NOT sinful!

"Gary Six" (and many others) should ask themselves this question...
Do you think God would prefer that your wife cheats on you?
Do you think God would prefer that your wife file for divorce because
she is sexually unfulfilled?
Do you think God wants your wife to be sexually frustrated for the rest of her life?

I believe we all know the answer to all of those questions are a resounding "NO".
Under the auspice of marriage, people have been given a great divine gift.

Throughout history, many men have come home from war, unable to "perform".
Does God or the Bible say "Get divorced"? Again, "No".
"For better or worse" has been one of the agreed pillars of marriage.

Nor does God frown upon a wife that enjoys anal intercourse (even though the act does not foster procreation).
The good Lord knows (and says) there is a time and place for everything.

Therefore allowing the Bull to do things and go places that the husband is unable to do,
is not only "allowable" but expected in marriage and in the eyes of the Lord.

Amen

Back